There are 177 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i am actually not sure that was a bad play on him. he got ahead of the player and was able to slow him down and take on a blocker giving someone else a chance to tackle him.

but he probably should have tried to make a tackle himself.

Yeah, running up the guys back and tackling him was probably what he should of done.
he at least showed why al davis picked him
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
i am actually not sure that was a bad play on him. he got ahead of the player and was able to slow him down and take on a blocker giving someone else a chance to tackle him.

Yeah, running up the guys back and tackling him was probably what he should of done.

i just don't think he could have made the tackle.
RUN FORREST!! RUN!
  • Money
Watch Jamarcus
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Wow! DHB looked like Mark Roman there! Taking the wrong angle to tackle the guy. *forehead slap*

forehead slap?!?

dude... the term is *facepalm*

FAIL!

I was thinking the same thing. This guy deserves a forehead slap!

Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Wow! DHB looked like Mark Roman there! Taking the wrong angle to tackle the guy. *forehead slap*

forehead slap?!?

dude... the term is *facepalm*

FAIL!

Sorry Kev, but I've been doing *forehead slap* way longer than *facepalm* became famous.

Besides, *forehead slap* is a verb, which is used in the same way as *cries* or *runs away*. *facepalm* is a noun.

He's fast, but DHB just got scared. He wanted no part of tackling him, that's why he ran so far past him...to get away as quickly as possible. Maybe there's a clause in his over-paid contract that doesn't allow him to make tackles.

He ran right past him I'm sure he could have made that tackle or at least TRIED, there lucky that play didn't count at all & he didn't score or else it would have been all over ESPN

Seriously? It looked like he was trying to race the guy. If he runs at him instead of five yards past him he makes the tackle

Him and Dre Bly should get together at the marina and have cock tails and discuss how lame they are.
That was too funny

He looked like he was racing him and forgot they were playing football. The Raiders deserve every bit of it.
He got the runner's high and totally blacked out. He sucks, but he sure sucks fast!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
He got the runner's high and totally blacked out. He sucks, but he sure sucks fast!

That's exactly what happened. He had tunnel vision and everything. He could see that finish line.
looks like he held the sprint button down too long.
Share 49ersWebzone