LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just want Cooper to go off again I have him on fantasy
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
If it comes down to a Raiders vs Cowboys, or Raiders vs Seahawks Superbowl, who will you cheer for?

Ughhhh that's like choosing between gonorreha and chlamydia
NFL does not give rings and jackets to the posthumous HOF inductees. I did not know that, and Stabler's family is in the news about it now. I swear, Goodell and that bunch of buffoons could screw up a free lunch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pro-football-hall-of-fame-explains-why-ken-stabler-doesnt-get-ring-or-gold-jacket-221145607.html

[ Edited by Bluesbro on Nov 5, 2016 at 8:54 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Finally a Sunday night game for these guys. It's been a decade since their last Sunday night game.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
horrible analogy. you're solely comparing the two cities (Oakland and St. Louis) which are the ones being vacated (in StL's case has already been vacated), while omitting to include their respective destinations:

Oakland =/= Las Vegas

same way that

St Louis =/= Los Angeles

In terms of economy, tourism and cachet Las Vegas trumps Oakland proper, even if the latter term is allowed the more generous environs of the East Bay. I won't let Oakland claim the entire Bay Area (which you seem to imply) as in almost any other debate, Oaklanders are vehemently secessionist from the rest of the Bay, especially San Francisco. pro-Oakland folks can't have both sides of the coin: be independently judged in one thing and claim the rest of the Bay's merits in another thing just because it suits an agenda

Impressive post
Originally posted by Hopper:
Finally a Sunday night game for these guys. It's been a decade since their last Sunday night game.

Collinsworth will have his way & keep the Niners off for a while like he did pre-2010
I feel bad for raiders fans. THeyre team is in the brink of winning a championship and theyre leaving the bay area.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I feel bad for raiders fans. THeyre team is in the brink of winning a championship and theyre leaving the bay area.

Fuvk them. That's karma for years of disrespect from their fans.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Are like half the lights shut off already? Lol
told ya the raiders were legit

• dj43
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

You won't get any argument from me. Carr didn't have a big night tonight but he made the plays that had to be made. Brady and Ryan are the front-runners for MVP but Carr is in the convo.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

You won't get any argument from me. Carr didn't have a big night tonight but he made the plays that had to be made. Brady and Ryan are the front-runners for MVP but Carr is in the convo.

raiders offense is top notch
Well done Raiders... Great to see them a force again.
They're gone have a 4,000 yard passer, two 1,000 yard receivers, a double digit sacker, and possibly a 1,000 yard rusher this year...
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 7, 2016 at 12:27 AM ]
Shows what a difference an ownership change can do. Meanwhile in Santa Clara...
Share 49ersWebzone