There are 259 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
"Jerry Jones says it's 'pretty definitive' that the Raiders will move to Las Vegas"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-says-its-pretty-definitive-that-the-raiders-will-move-to-las-vegas/

Then they better find somebody else because Addelson doesn't like all the demands.
lol davis will pull a york. Once they get a new stadium built, sold all of their season tickets and seating licenses, he will dismantle that team and they will be inept once again.
If it comes down to a Raiders vs Cowboys, or Raiders vs Seahawks Superbowl, who will you cheer for?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
If it comes down to a Raiders vs Cowboys, or Raiders vs Seahawks Superbowl, who will you cheer for?

Raiders
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

cowboys and raiders
[ Edited by susweel on Nov 4, 2016 at 12:36 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

cowboys and raiders

I don't think I could root for the cowboys to get six before us but still the raiders...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

cowboys and raiders

I don't think I could root for the cowboys to get six before us but still the raiders...

Raider fans around here would be obnoxious as f**k if they won a super bowl.
Originally posted by titan:
Gonna be an awesome visit home to Las Vegas ...Eat Buffet, Gamble, Car show, Eat Buffet, Go to NFL game!!!Eat more Buffet.

In my case substitute a couple buffets for some high-end shopping. That Crystals on the strip makes my AMEX card burn.
Lol at people getting mad at the raiders bandwagon. THe same thing happened to us in 2011

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

cowboys and raiders

Raider fans around here would be obnoxious as f**k if they won a super bowl.

Raiders D isn't getting them to the ship this year and Seaf**ks O isn't getting them there either. Finna be NE vs ATL.

Maybe...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Would be pretty funny to have mark davis win a title before jed. Lol
Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
jrg is a zoner in StL who sounded just like you do a year ago (re: the Rams)

Ok, well yes, I live in Oakland. St. Louis is a different situation. There is NOTHING worthwhile in St. Louis. They don't hold a candle to the economy here.

horrible analogy. you're solely comparing the two cities (Oakland and St. Louis) which are the ones being vacated (in StL's case has already been vacated), while omitting to include their respective destinations:

Oakland =/= Las Vegas

same way that

St Louis =/= Los Angeles

In terms of economy, tourism and cachet Las Vegas trumps Oakland proper, even if the latter term is allowed the more generous environs of the East Bay. I won't let Oakland claim the entire Bay Area (which you seem to imply) as in almost any other debate, Oaklanders are vehemently secessionist from the rest of the Bay, especially San Francisco. pro-Oakland folks can't have both sides of the coin: be independently judged in one thing and claim the rest of the Bay's merits in another thing just because it suits an agenda
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 4, 2016 at 6:51 PM ]

cowboys and raiders

Falcons
I'd be fine with raiders winning, as I would assume it puts more pressure on Jed to field a winning product.
Share 49ersWebzone