• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
7 for 24 109 yards.

And we complain about Shaun Hill.

Through 2 games, Shaun Hill is completing 64.2% of his passes, good for 10th in the NFL. JaMarcus is last in completion percentage completing 35.2%.

He sucks.

/thread

His completion % is higher than his QB rating ...... did Joe Montana ever do that ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jamarcus Russell > Joe Montana

You're right, Joe was hot garbage... WTF was I thinking????

Yes I must facepalm you as well for think Joe is better than Russell and his 40% completion percentage and 39 QB rating. That is no easy task!

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
He's a giant piece of poo..literally and figuratively haha

racist!

41.3%... awezum
Leaf > Russell
I use to hate the fact raider games were shown here, wish I could see another game

but now I enjoy watching russell suck so bad
a team takes on the personality of their head coach.....
how much further can they fall?????

Quote:
NEW YORK -- The NFL fined Oakland Raiders defensive end Richard Seymour $7,500 on Friday for unnecessary roughness against Denver Broncos offensive tackle Ryan Clady.

After a play was over in Sunday's game, Seymour pulled Clady by the hair.

oh.... and the fine and the penalty mention on justin smith in that article is complete BS.
Jeff Garcia rips into Oakland Raiders .

Russell's talent, he "really isn't maybe ready for that situation or ready to take on that sort of responsibility."
Quote:
"It was to a point where I felt like guys who walked through those doors that just were there to collect a check and not really interested in putting everything that they had within themselves on to the football field," he said. "And that was the frustrating thing for me to see.

"There were a lot of good young guys in that locker room who really want to do whatever it takes to win, but unfortunately it's not everybody," Garcia added. "In order to compete at this level in this game, everybody needs to be on board."

the place really is where players go to die
Jeff garcia kinda blasted russell and the raiders organisation! Saying hey had a hardtime being a back up! Felt he should be a starter! Russel has all the skills in 1 on 1 practice but when it comes to the heat of the game he definately is far from ready! All the players on the raiders give the sence that they are just there for a paycheck and they have no hope in winning! It is sad cause it broke garcia's heart with the thought of being a raider for a year! And knowing so many talented people on the raiders team succes depends and falls on one man and that's jamarcus russel is just sad ha ha! Can't post the link it is a espn artic

al ha ha
Glad to be a niner fan! We shoulda brought back garcia! Maybe he retires a niner I always liked em
LOL @ jeff!!!!!

• flow
  • Veteran
UPDATE: Tom Cable might be arrested!

Now if only they would collar all their fans...
Russell for MVP
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
UPDATE: Tom Cable might be arrested!

Now if only they would collar all their fans...

Criminal charges against Cable could lead to a suspension by the league.

dayummmmmmmm
  • zero
  • Veteran
12/33/128 with a passer rating of 36.4
raiders haven't scored a td in their last 2 games
Share 49ersWebzone