LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000378680/article/khalil-mack-has-quiet-but-lengthy-night-for-raiders

Oh!

Ver!

Ra!

Ted!

Drum drum! Drum drum drum!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol at Raider fans that still talk s**t to Niner fans

They celebrated Denver's 34-0 win. Lol

Would a 49er fan ever celebrate a division rival's win over the Raiders? In the f*cking preseason no less.
With as bad a draft pick as AJ Jenkins was, isn't DJ Hayden at least as bad or even worse of a draft pick especially being a top 10 selection? He's beginning the season on PUP.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
With as bad a draft pick as AJ Jenkins was, isn't DJ Hayden at least as bad or even worse of a draft pick especially being a top 10 selection? He's beginning the season on PUP.

Hayden was the 12th pick, but yeah. I still think he has lots of potential. Glazer was saying before the draft last year that he thought Hayden was going to the be the first CB taken. Nobody thought Jenkins would be a first round pick.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Wut? Hayden looks like a player, he's a bust 'cause he got hurt?
#Raiders Derek Carr will start Week 1, per San Francisco Chronicle's Vic Tafur report #sportsrants
Carr was slingin it!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Anyone hear the announcer call the Raiders "LA" on the broadcast vs seattle? i loled
From rotoworld:

With an average age of 27.0, the Raiders are the oldest team in the NFL following Saturday's cuts.

With an average age of 25.09, the Rams are the youngest. Yes, the Raiders — who have averaged five wins over the past 11 seasons — are somehow older than the two teams still starting quarterbacks drafted when Bill Clinton was president. It's a testament to the desperation that's gone into constructing Oakland's 2014 roster, and frankly, ridiculous. A team that should be stockpiling upside has instead populated itself with aging veterans other teams declined to pluck off the scrap heap. It's why time is likely running out on the Reggie McKenzie era, and why the Raiders are poised to remain one of the league's worst teams. Only a Rookie of the Year-caliber season from second-rounder Derek Carr at quarterback could make this team appear on the up and up.

Ouch lol
Originally posted by SofaKing:
From rotoworld:

With an average age of 27.0, the Raiders are the oldest team in the NFL following Saturday's cuts.

With an average age of 25.09, the Rams are the youngest. Yes, the Raiders — who have averaged five wins over the past 11 seasons — are somehow older than the two teams still starting quarterbacks drafted when Bill Clinton was president. It's a testament to the desperation that's gone into constructing Oakland's 2014 roster, and frankly, ridiculous. A team that should be stockpiling upside has instead populated itself with aging veterans other teams declined to pluck off the scrap heap. It's why time is likely running out on the Reggie McKenzie era, and why the Raiders are poised to remain one of the league's worst teams. Only a Rookie of the Year-caliber season from second-rounder Derek Carr at quarterback could make this team appear on the up and up.

Ouch lol

Seems like typical Raiders to me. They regularly took our aging players in the past, not to mention now.

3-13
I can't wait for the moment Schaub throws a pick six and we hear, "We Want Carr!" chants.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1989bandwagon:
I can't wait for the moment Schaub throws a pick six and we hear, "We Want Carr!" chants.

Thought they announced Carr the starter?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Carr was slingin it!

I thought he looked good. Actually by Raiders standards the team looked ok!
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24690885/report-raiders-qb-derek-carr-to-start-over-matt-schaub-in-opener

Good move by the Raiders. I think he can be everything his brother was supposed to be and better.
Share 49ersWebzone