LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Wow RT @MarcSesslerNFL: Reggie McKenzie says Terrelle Pryor has talked with his agent about wanting to be released by the #Raiders.

Colin Kapaernick
Blaine Gabbert
Terrell Pryor

Colt McCoy and some other c**t in the draft could "battle" it out to compete against Terrell Pryor while Terrell Pryor tries to beat out Blaine Gabbert.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami

Asked Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie about Terrelle Pryor's future with the team and McKenzie suggested Pryor could be traded or released soon.
Raiders' Owner thought about getting Incognito...Al Davis is still alive.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Wow RT @MarcSesslerNFL: Reggie McKenzie says Terrelle Pryor has talked with his agent about wanting to be released by the #Raiders.

Colin Kapaernick
Blaine Gabbert
Terrell Pryor

Colt McCoy and some other c**t in the draft could "battle" it out to compete against Terrell Pryor while Terrell Pryor tries to beat out Blaine Gabbert.
Totally for this.

Pryor would be a great back up to Kaep. Similar physical tools. Not on the same level, obviously, but definitely has a lot of potential.
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk Mar 21
Raiders give up a pick in the sixth for Mr. Pick Six

lolol
They have actually done nice this off-season.

Upgrades to both D-line and O-line.

Now they just need to score a few gems in the draft.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Apperantly there is Interest in incognito going to Oakland

#staystalkinmartin
Its teams like this one that make me proud to be a niner fan,
also Oakland sucks
I'm not worried at all about the Raiders signing all these guys..they will still only win maybe 3 games next year.

The "black hole" in Oakland isnt just a fan section it's where players careers go when they join this absolute joke of a team.
Dennis Allen says Matt Schaub is on par with the other QBs in their division. Well that's nice that you're supportive and giving praise to your players Dennis but try to get back to reality now.

Dennis Allen says Matt Schaub is on par with the other QBs in their division. Well that's nice that you're supportive and giving praise to your players Dennis but try to get back to reality now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
why would pryor want to be traded? He'll easily beat out shaub
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
why would pryor want to be traded? He'll easily beat out shaub

he wont be given a shot cuz they tanking for LA
Papa brought up a good point on The Wheelhouse today, Pryor should consider switching positions.
My favorite thing to look at to make fun of the raiders is their draft picks

starting 2009

1st pick- Heyward Bey (taken before Crabs, Percy Harvin, and Nicks)

that draft looked like this

1. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland 2. Mike Mitchell, S, Ohio University 3. Matt Shaughnessy, DE Wisconsin 4a. Louis Murphy, WR, Florida 4b. Slade Norris, LB, Oregon State 6a. Stryker Sulak, DE, Missouri 6b. Brandon Myers, TE, Iowa

Then onto 2010

1st pick- Rolando Mclain (i feel bad for this pick, 8 out of the top 10 taken are now pro-bowlers, raider fail)

1. Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama 2. Lamarr Houston, DT, Texas 3. Jared Veldheer, T, Hillsdale 4a. Bruce Campbell, T, Maryland 4b. Jacoby Ford, WR, Clemson 5. Walter McFadden, CB, Auburn 6. Travis Goethel, LB, Arizona State 7a. Jeremy Ware, CB, Michigan State 7b. Stevie Brown, S, Michigan

1st pick- they didn't have one as it was traded to the Pats for Seymour (again, raider fail)

2. Stefen Wisniewski, C, Penn State 3a. DeMarcus Van Dyke, CB, Miami 3b. Joseph Barksdale, T, LSU 4a. Chimdi Chekwa, CB, Ohio State 4b. Taiwan Jones, RB, Eastern Washington 5. Denarius Moore, WR, Tennessee 6. Richard Gordon, TE Miami 7. David Ausberry, WR, USC

1st pick- was traded to the Bengals for Carson Palmer (again, raider fail)

3. Tony Bergstrom, T, Utah 4. Miles Burris, LB, San Diego State 5a. Jack Crawford, DE, Penn State 5b. Juron Criner, WR, Arizona 6. Christo Bilukidi, DT, Georgia State 7. Nathan Stupar, LB, Penn State

1st pick- D.J. Hayden (I actually don't know how I feel about this pick, he has the talent just no help so might be unfair for me to call him a bust)

1. DJ Hayden, CB, Houston 2. Menelik Watson, T, Flordia State 3. Sio Moore, LB, Connecticut 4. Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas 6a. Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado 6b. Latavius Murray, RB, Central Florida 6c. Mychal Rivera, TE, Tennesee 6d. Stacy McGee, DT Oklahoma 7a. Brice Butler, WR, San Diego State 7b. David Bass, DE, Missouri Western State

Of their recent 1st round picks,

2009- Hayward Bey- released

2010- Rolando Mclain- released

2011- traded for Richard Seymour (who was 32 at the time)

2012- traded for Carson Palmer (I don't even know what to say about this one)

2013- hasn't had enough playing time to be a bust

Of their recent 2nd round picks,

2009- Mike Mitchell- here is what is says on wiki (Mitchell's selection raised eyebrows on draft day, as most television commentators had never heard of him and could not find him in draft guides) the raiders failed to re-sign him, just signed a 5yr/25mil deal with Pitt

2010- Lamarr Houston- I liked this pick, unfortunately the raiders failed to re-sign him, just signed a 5yr/35mil deal with the Bears

2011- Stefen Wisniewski- no complaints here, i've been typing this forever and this is the one raider nation can be happy about

2012- traded to the Pats

2013- Menelik Watson- I actually don't have anything bad to say about this person, came from a rough past and is an amazingly hard worker. He has the right mindset and work ethic to be great, i just don't think his best interests lie with this franchise (the only person who has thrived in a raider outfit I can RECENTLY think of it Nmamdi)
Share 49ersWebzone