following our path huh?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:
they're making quiet but solid moves

name one SOLID move they made ?
Originally posted by susweel:

Resigning Carter, signing a couple of decent cbs. Getting Flynn. Not spectacular at all but it shows that they are moving in the right direction. I give em 3 years to be relevant again.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Palmer refusing to take a pay-cut, what an idiot

Would you take a pay cut to stay with the Raiders ?

doesnt matter, hes making 13 mill and on a rebuilding team thats retarded. He will be cut, b/c he isnt good anymore

That's what I'm saying...he wants to get cut...staying on the Raiders would be an idiot move

i dont think staying on them is a dumb move for him, no one else would sign him to be their starter. He throws way too many picks and is 33/34 now. Matt Flynn has more value than Carson does at this point IMO.

He'd be the clear cut starter in arizona, buffalo, jets, jax, and maybe couple other teams. He's not the best option, but he isn't the worse, either.

disagree, those teams wouldn't bring him on b/c they want to draft their (Wilson, RGIII, Luck, Kaep). Palmer is a has been and a shell of a former good QB. Henne is just as average as Palmer.

Palmer won't have any trouble finding a place to start. I don't know what it is about him, but you're definitely sipping the haterade here.

He did very well considering the team around him was a joke. No run game, no blocking, no receivers... still throws for 4,000 yards.

Exactly. Is he in his prime and a great first option? No. But he'd be a great starter and mentor for a below average team without a clear cut starter at QB.

disagree, he will have a very average year, and struggle to be a top 20 QB

What are you disagreeing with? I never said anything contrary to what you just predicted. lol

You also disagreed earlier in this conversation and it seems you were wrong.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Resigning Carter, signing a couple of decent cbs. Getting Flynn. Not spectacular at all but it shows that they are moving in the right direction. I give em 3 years to be relevant again.

those are nothing but scrubs and wont make a difference at all. The Raiders are basically tossing in the towel for the 2013 season.
lol Andre Carter lol

isn't that dude like 40 now
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
lol Andre Carter lol

isn't that dude like 40 now

most of the raiders roster are barely NFL caliber players. lol

The difference is we make solid moves because we don't NEED to make big moves. Their whole team is trash and they need to make some major moves to overhaul their roster. They haven't done anything remotely close to that.
Ignorant raider fan is ignorant. Claiming that Kuechley(sp), beason, and cushing are better than Patrick Willis just because "niners suck bro they lost the superbowl" How am I still friends with the guy

Ignorant raider fan is ignorant. Claiming that Kuechley(sp), beason, and cushing are better than Patrick Willis just because "niners suck bro they lost the superbowl" How am I still friends with the guy

Raider fans mentality is, "we're awesome because we wear skulls"

that's all you need to know.

Sounds like a Raider to me

But SOME RAIDER FAN HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THAT ALEX SMITH IS A BIGGER BUST THAN JAMARCUS RUSSELL!!!!!!

Raider fan has become totally irrelevant and pathetic. It's hard not to feel sorry for him.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Sounds like a Raider to me

But SOME RAIDER FAN HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THAT ALEX SMITH IS A BIGGER BUST THAN JAMARCUS RUSSELL!!!!!!

My buddy from Stockton will never ever continue to stop talking ish about the 9ers ever. This kid is trying to tell me Matt Flynn will win superbowl before Colin Kaepernick. I can't believe he's a SF Giants fan, and Sharks fan well. UGH I wish the Raiders would just fall off a cliff with their fanbase....
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
My buddy from Stockton will never ever continue to stop talking ish about the 9ers ever. This kid is trying to tell me Matt Flynn will win superbowl before Colin Kaepernick. I can't believe he's a SF Giants fan, and Sharks fan well. UGH I wish the Raiders would just fall off a cliff with their fanbase....

This is why raider fans are a joke. They talk trash when there is no reason for them to be talking trash. Their entire franchise is a huge joke. Their coach isn't good and their entire roster lacks talent. Their best player is a running back who can't stay healthy to save his life and can't run anyway because their offensive line is atrocious. Their entire defense is garbage. Their punter was their best player prior to McFadden finally emerging - and he plays for Houston now. They have no QB with any experience. Flynn has played in, what, like 3 games? Who is he going to throw it to in Oakland? That's if Flynn even beats out Pryor - who isn't even close to being ready, if he ever will be ready. So, who is going to quarterback their sorry offense?

The raiders finally did something smart by trading out of the 3rd pick of the draft and acquiring a 2nd round pick, but followed up the smart move by taking a CB (who is very talented) when their defensive (and offensive) line is a joke. Everyone knows you have to win in the trenches. The raiders have nobody that can win in the trenches. Hayden is going to have a helluva time trying to cover WRs for 5-7 seconds while his line generates no pass rush and his fellow secondary players give him no help.

Basically, their team isn't going to contend in the foreseeable future, so their fans shouldn't be talking any trash whatsoever. It's just too bad raider fans don't care if they look like idiots by running their mouths while their favorite team fields the most pathetic group of players in the NFL over the span of the last decade.
Share 49ersWebzone