There are 217 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
LOLWTF...

(it was a typo by the CBS graphics crew lmfao)

Where's the 3 & 40-something pic? That was real.
Could anyone explain to me what happened to Seymour's deal about 2013-2016 with the Raiders? And especially, what happened to the boni in these years?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/21/tim-brown-suggests-sabotage-by-bill-callahan-in-super-bowl-xxxvi/

Crazy if it happened the way Brown says it did, completely overhauling the gameplan a couple days before the Superbowl.....nuts.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
wow:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Best Mobile-based news of the week: JaMarcus Russell is making a comeback! No lie. At 305 lbs now, hoping for 265. May make a Combine cameo
All I've been hearing from fans of this pathetic franchise is "Go Ravens!"

Must be sad to have to root for another team just because you hate the 49ers.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
All I've been hearing from fans of this pathetic franchise is "Go Ravens!"

Must be sad to have to root for another team just because you hate the 49ers.

that and Bowman interfered with Roddy White.

they're nothing more than annoying pimple.
Such an irrelevant team. Hardly worth the effort of disliking them.
Win with class. What's the point in beating up on the Raiders.

I honestly dont get the hatred between the two teams...it is sad to see what they have become...I look at the Raiders as our little brother team, and I actually find myself rooting for them often..they are not our division rival or even in the same conference for that matter i.e Cowgirls, Fudgepackers, etc... Hope one day they will be relevant again, but it's not looking too bright for their future.
[ Edited by MertonHanksneck on Feb 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM ]
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
I honestly dont get the hatred between the two teams...it is sad to see what they have become...I look at the Raiders as our little brother team, and I actually find myself rooting for them often..they are not our division rival or even in the same conference for that matter i.e Cowgirls, Fudgepackers, etc... Hope one day they will be relevant again, but it's not looking too bright for their future.

main reason i hate them is their fans
  • Garce
  • Veteran
my gf's brother has to leave town this weekend.... he is a raider fan and cannot stand living in the bay area while the 49ers in the superbowl.

dude is smart too, hes an engineer at genentec.... but that is sad if you let football bother you that much.
All the years of losing has just demented most Raider fans. After the Rich Gannon and Tim Brown era they have watched their team get worse every year. I feel kinda sorry for them ...
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:

i felt this way until i moved to the bay area and had to deal with the fans.....................
Share 49ersWebzone