LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by fastforward:
Regime change, and Jackson betting on a trade that didn't work out made it easy for the new management to get rid of him.

they really overpaid for Carson. but before Peyton ended up in Denver i thought oakland would push for a division title this year if they kept Hue.

whatever though. the NFL needs a jester.

The raiders seems to always change personnel. It's one of their problems. I thought Hue did a good job and deserved a second chance. They were so close to making the playoffs. Even though hue made that dumb trade, he was still a competent coach whom the players played exceptionally hard for.

But f**k them.
Niners winning, raiders getting their s**t pushed in, and seattles all star midget qb playing like s**t and getting the loss, it was a great day.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Niners winning, raiders getting their s**t pushed in, and seattles all star midget qb playing like s**t and getting the loss, it was a great day.

It doesn't get much better than that.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by English:

would've been a perfect day if the cards lost. so close.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yea both the Cards and Atlanta could have and probably should have lost their games if not for 2 last minute fumbles. That would have made it a perfect weekend.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yea both the Cards and Atlanta could have and probably should have lost their games if not for 2 last minute fumbles. That would have made it a perfect weekend.

the cards have won at least 2 games by pure luck. That's why I'm not worried about them.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Wow just saw that Hue Jackson is the Bengals Secondary Coach/Assistant Special Teams Coach. He hasn't coached special teams since 1991 and has never coached defense. How far must he of fallen that he couldn't even get an offensive coaching job.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Wow just saw that Hue Jackson is the Bengals Secondary Coach/Assistant Special Teams Coach. He hasn't coached special teams since 1991 and has never coached defense. How far must he of fallen that he couldn't even get an offensive coaching job.

post Chucky, "Former Raiders Head Coach" is better left off your resume.
Trade for McFadden

made my freakin day!

Al Davis 1 year death anni.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/192692-its-already-been-full-year-since-hes-passed.html

I find it kind of funny that prior to his death, most Raider fans I knew were waiting for him to die because they were blaming everything on him, and now that he's gone they suck even more, most seem to be really missing him.
The only real reason i hate the Raiders is cause their fans.

One win and its like they won the super bowl.
Lmao this team is awful.
If you wanna know how to waste your time-outs as ineffecient as possible, just spend a look at the Raiders.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lmao this team is awful.

And yet they won the game....
Share 49ersWebzone