LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
thing is, you take most of the raider players (besides Russell), put them on a decent team and I bet they excel.
Crabs leads DHB by one catch already.
Originally posted by fister30:

Crabs will get his first TD this week, if not, for sure the following against the titans 32nd ranked pass defense.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Crabs will get his first TD this week, if not, for sure the following against the titans 32nd ranked pass defense.

I don't know what it is but I can't just pass the Titans over. I know they suck right now but they are virtually the same team as last year. They may have at least one,if not two, of their DBs back when we play them.
Originally posted by TheChozen:

I don't know what it is but I can't just pass the Titans over. I know they suck right now but they are virtually the same team as last year. They may have at least one,if not two, of their DBs back when we play them.

Originally posted by TheChozen:

I wish a reporter would ask DHB is he knew that crabtree has more catches then he does. I can only imagine the response as "well Crabtree had shaun hill and now Alex Smith throwing him the ball, in a run oriented offense."

At least DHB has a comfortable lead on crabtree in rushing attempts and yards.
[ Edited by fister30 on Oct 27, 2009 at 8:51 AM ]
I feel bad for DHB. Getting drafted by the Raiders has GOT to be every players worst nightmare. Unless they're raider fans. Maclin isn't setting records, but he's doing okay for a rook. I'm certain Crabtree will pass him up as well by the end of the season. And they have McNabb.
the raiders are literally a black hole, where players career's get sucked in
I like to hit up the boards of other teams from time to time, usually when we lose and I want to feel better about our team. So naturally, I frequent the Oakland Raiders board.

Well I found this little gem from draft day when they got JaMarcus Russell.

Link

Some loltastic quotes:

Quote:
May he lead us once again to the promised land of DOMINANCE!

Quote:
Welcome Elway....ummm, I mean J-Russ.

Quote:
He Is Our QB Of The Future....Trust Me...

Quote:
this was the right pick. what a draft. wow.

Quote:
Lead us to the Superbowl

Quote:
The future of the franchise looks much brighter today!

Quote:
he better not bust

I love the last one.
Did you bump it??

Ha, I love to read the comments from the same raiders' board too. Their tears taste oh so delicious.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"DHB is an absolute disgrace to Football players everywhere, especially receivers.

He has one thing for him, and one thing only. Speed.

His hands are disgustingly bad. You would actually be hardpressed to find any receiver in the league that has hands as bad as his. The reason why is that anyone else that had hands as bad as his would be working at McDonalds. He just has the luxury of being picked by a senile madman that has invested too much money in him to let him go.

Not only does he have bad hands but he is about as physical as a bunny rabbit.

Out of that list I am very curious to know how many of them were starters from the first game onwards. Also, I would be interested in knowing how many times they were targeted.

DHB did NOT have high expectations from about 80% of the people on this board. Nobody here with the exception of a few people thought he would be productive in his rookie year, but the way he has played is unacceptable.

Everyone is aware of the receiver position being something that takes time to adjust too, and that is true, but most of the time it is due to the game simply slowing down, and learning how to run proper routes etc

You should at least know how to catch the ball when you get to the NFL level. Is it too much to ask????"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Ha, I love to read the comments from the same raiders' board too. Their tears taste oh so delicious.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"DHB is an absolute disgrace to Football players everywhere, especially receivers.

He has one thing for him, and one thing only. Speed.

His hands are disgustingly bad. You would actually be hardpressed to find any receiver in the league that has hands as bad as his. The reason why is that anyone else that had hands as bad as his would be working at McDonalds. He just has the luxury of being picked by a senile madman that has invested too much money in him to let him go.

Not only does he have bad hands but he is about as physical as a bunny rabbit.

Out of that list I am very curious to know how many of them were starters from the first game onwards. Also, I would be interested in knowing how many times they were targeted.

DHB did NOT have high expectations from about 80% of the people on this board. Nobody here with the exception of a few people thought he would be productive in his rookie year, but the way he has played is unacceptable.

Everyone is aware of the receiver position being something that takes time to adjust too, and that is true, but most of the time it is due to the game simply slowing down, and learning how to run proper routes etc

You should at least know how to catch the ball when you get to the NFL level. Is it too much to ask????"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at least they lucked out with Murphy. They should just make DHB switch paychecks with Murphy.
3 threads relating to crabtree
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/around-nfl/158360-crabtree-2-catches-22-yards.html
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/around-nfl/158324-honest.html
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/around-nfl/157274-watch-crabtree.html

rofl...mao

Rookie WRs are Russell's problems though remember?? Crabtree has someone capable of accurately throwing the ball to them so who wouldn't be shocked to see he has more than Bey?? When JaMarcus learns to put the ball on a spot, we'll see more production from Bey.
Share 49ersWebzone