There are 171 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Raiders fans think they've been playoff ready for 10+ years now lol

lol, eventually they'll be right

By then they'll be the Milwaukee Raiders.

Haha, Milwaukee raiders would be awesome.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Jun 15, 2016 at 6:55 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
Y'all won't be laughing when they in the playoffs and we talking about the draft.

Raiders will finish 3rd in the West
KC
Den
Oak
SD
Denver doesn't have a qb or Von Miller.

KC has already peaked as Jamal Charles has been getting the injury bug.... and they don't have a qb.

Good chance oak could get a playoff spot.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
Y'all won't be laughing when they in the playoffs and we talking about the draft.

Raiders will finish 3rd in the West
KC
Den
Oak
SD
Denver doesn't have a qb or Von Miller.

KC has already peaked as Jamal Charles has been getting the injury bug.... and they don't have a qb.

Good chance oak could get a playoff spot.
they will lose out on the Wild Card to Jax
Still suck...until proven otherwise.
They've definitely improved.

I don't see them passing Denver.

Maybe KC - it'll be close.
I see the Raiders being in the discussion in their division. Until a QB is established in Denver, the Broncos are questionable, I don't care how good their defense is. The Chiefs will be the Raider's biggest competition for the 2016 division crown. I don't like it, but as an objective observer that is how I see it. Go Chiefs.
They will finish 8-8 again but put up good #'s
They will finish 8-8 again but put up good #'s

This is likely. Like I said earlier in this thread, Carr puts up good numbers but folds when the pressure is on. They have a great offensive line so I would expect their rushing numbers to look good as well. Their defense is probably middle of the pack. Their main problems are Del Rio's lack of adjustments in the 2nd half as teams change things up and adjust to what they're doing, and Derek Carr's propensity to wet the bed in the 4th quarter as he tries to either maintain a lead or come from behind. I don't think either of those problems are going to be resolved this season.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The Raiders look good last season. They lost so many nail bitters. I think still think the Chiefs will be the front runners for the division but I wouldn't be surprised if the raiders took it. Del Rio worked miracles in Jacksonville. The Jaguars haven't won five games since Del Rio left.

They also won so many nail biters. Ravens, Titans, Broncos, Chargers all could have easily been losses. That's over half of their wins right there. If they only win 4 or 5 games last season, are we even talking about them being a playoff team this year?

Until the Raiders win a playoff game, I'm just not buying the hype. They finished 7-9 last season and yet they're apparently Super Bowl contenders now just because ESPN says so. I don't get it.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jun 28, 2016 at 5:11 PM ]
I wish we had the raiders' talents...

They're saying the raiders should offer Carr a 20M/yr contract now before he does anything in the league lulz
Hello Las Vegas Raiders!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-a-potential-ufc-sale-could-help-an-nfl-team-land-in-vegas/

Now, let's get to the NFL part of this. ESPN's Darren Rovell said on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the Fertittas tried to buy a piece of the Raiders with their money from a potential UFC sale.

UFC will make it official tomorrow that they have sold.

Nah Nah Nah Nah

Nah Nah Nah Nah
They're saying the raiders should offer Carr a 20M/yr contract now before he does anything in the league lulz

I don't think he's gonna be that good. I see him having a Matthew Stafford type of career. Shows flashes but isn't consistent.

We'll see. d

20 million would be a bargain. Lock him up ASAP
If he continues to improve like he did from Year 1 to Year 2 his value is going to go up drastically. This is going to be an important year for him in terms of progressing and establishing himself as a solid NFL QB.
Share 49ersWebzone