There are 241 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Raiders killing it in the offseason again.
Watching this team rebuild from the ground up is pretty damn cool.

Still got the dfaft to come as well

#TakeNoteBrowns
Originally posted by YungAce:
If I were a Raiders fan, I'd hang a fat head of Reggie McKenzie on my wall. That guy resurrected that s**thole of a team from over a decade's worth of failure. And he's still in on the Sean Smith chase

Judging by reports, he got his man
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
The raiders have done an excellent job this offseason. Signed Sean smith, Bruce Irvin, and KELECHI
OSEMELE.

They've drafted very well and are not as disgruntled and organization as Niners. Jed please sell!
They better hope Carr performs better in crunch time. I believe he was single handedly responsible for losing 4-5 games last year due to a tendency to choke.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
They better hope Carr performs better in crunch time. I believe he was single handedly responsible for losing 4-5 games last year due to a tendency to choke.

Yeah but this is only his third year.
On paper, Raiders look good. Mackenzie is doing a good job while Baalke is.....smh. Good for them and their loyal fans.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
On paper, Raiders look good. Mackenzie is doing a good job while Baalke is.....smh. Good for them and their loyal fans.

The key words here: 'on paper'

We'll see. If I know the Raiders, they'll fail to live up to lofty expectations.
2 good drafts will make you a better team

F the raiders doe
Still think Carr is the player that will either hold this team back or the reason for their taking steps forward. Yes, they made some high quality signings. But I believe their success will be predicated on Carr's development.
Those are 3 good signings that im seeing from the raiders.

Still dislike there fans, team etc. But at least they are trying to become contenders. For some reason i just always think there team is bad no matter who they sign or draft lol

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gonna win the afc west next year.
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna win the afc west next year.

Not gonna win lol
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

No different than his time at Fresno State. Racked up a bunch of yards on one-read bubble screens against crap teams, then when facing a worthy adversary, he folded like lawn chair.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Those are 3 good signings that im seeing from the raiders.

Still dislike there fans, team etc. But at least they are trying to become contenders. For some reason i just always think there team is bad no matter who they sign or draft lol

Not sure why everyone thinks the Sean Smith signing is so great. The guy has never been fast, he's 30 and he's not exactly a good citizen. Maybe he and Aldon can compare their DUI's.
It sucks that 90% of my friends are raider fans. They suck Carrs dick all day and talk to me about raider news like i give a s**t. I need some niner homies.
Share 49ersWebzone