LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 186 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Plus the Raiders still suck, Chargers just suck even more
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Sadly, we suck EVEN more than both of them.

Never wanted to see the day where I envied the Raiders.
Originally posted by mr_P:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
They sure don't suck today. Blowing out the Bolts on the road? Mighty dang impressive for a team that reportedly sucks according to the OP...

this thread was created in 2009...

Time for a new thread. As bad as 49er fans felt after losing to Seattle the way we did, trust me that Charger fans feel ten times as worse. The a Raiders haven't owned them like this for the better part of two decades...
Everybody sucks this year. GB and NE may be the only half decent teams out there.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

It hurts my heart...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Best team in cali
Originally posted by susweel:
Best team in cali

Every 10-20 years they get to make that claim...it never lasts.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:
Best team in cali

Every 10-20 years they get to make that claim...it never lasts.

It was the Atlanta Falcons in 1991
Raider fans are annoying as hell always have to bring up the Niners win or lose when we have absolutely nothing to do with them
The Raiders looked great. They seem to get better every game. They could be a scary matchup toward the end of the season, and if they can make the playoffs. Carr looks like the genuine article. Lots of start potential players in key positions. A team most definitely on the rise.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
The Raiders looked great. They seem to get better every game. They could be a scary matchup toward the end of the season, and if they can make the playoffs. Carr looks like the genuine article. Lots of start potential players in key positions. A team most definitely on the rise.

for once, the raiders have a better o-line (than the niners). couldnt really miss on a draft pick like amari cooper either.
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

for once, the raiders have a better o-line (than the niners). couldnt really miss on a draft pick like amari cooper either.

This team has been drafting at the top of the draft for a very long time now. They are stocked with great talent. All that was waiting was the right coach.

It appears they have found that mix. Seems like the Dolphins have too.

The Thursday Night matchup between the Dolphins and Patriots was supposed to be a non-game. The major networks passed on it. That's how it fell to Thursday Night football.

Guess who's laughing now?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Aldon Smith. 6 starts. 12 tackles. 1.5 sacks.

On pace for a whopping four sacks this season. But yes, lets mourn his loss.

-KezarLivin
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Any fan who lived through the 70's knows the feeling.
Share 49ersWebzone