LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
would you guys be sad if the raiders move?

Ok so I keep hearing that if the raiders move then there will be a chance in conferences. Raiders join the NFC West and Seahawks join the AFC West. Is there any validation to this? I keep seeing this brought up on the radio but idk
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Ok so I keep hearing that if the raiders move then there will be a chance in conferences. Raiders join the NFC West and Seahawks join the AFC West. Is there any validation to this? I keep seeing this brought up on the radio but idk

The NFL purposely has us and the Raiders playing once every 4 years because of safety concerns.

imagine us playing the Raiders 2 times a year, with the potential of 3 times a year...lol.
The Raiders suck, but we're going to have a playbook much like the classic Raiders. Stretch the field vertically with our WRs while our RBs stretch the field horizontally.
The Raiders are signing Taylor Mays. Now they just need to add Mike Dingleberry to the coaching staff.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Aug 26, 2015 at 5:51 AM ]
Seems like Clive Walford has been a no show thus far. Think he's only practiced 1 time in TC but had a solid catch in game 1 of pre-season. Dang. I remember thinking he would go in the first round. Slid all the way to the third and now appears to be injury prone. That's the draft for you.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
probably a good time to change the name of this thread.
I thought they has a pretty good draft.

They got G - Gabe Jackson, and I think WR Cooper

IMO, Carr was the 2nd best QB in the prior draft behind Bridgewater.

They're getting a few good pieces.

NOT enough to compete in that division BUT better than last season.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Why? Raiders haven't proved they don't still suck yet.

Still want to change it? Lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Still want to change it? Lol

Last winning season was 2002....let that sink in for a bit. Mooch, TO and Garcia were all still niners.

A decade of tanking,a qb supposedly better than kaep, they brought in aldon ,Craptree,Justin Tuck,a good head coach yet they're getting blown out 24-0 by the bungles.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

A decade of tanking,a qb supposedly better than kaep, they brought in aldon ,Craptree,Justin Tuck,a good head coach yet they're getting blown out 24-0 by the bungles.

I was slightly surprised today too. I was never sold on Musgrave as a coordinator and the jury's out on Norton too. But, I think Del Rio is a solid coach and I expected the Raider defense to be stingier today.
  • evil
  • Veteran
They did lose Carr in the 2nd and it was the first game of the year and for the new coaching staff. They left a lot to be desired but will reserve judgement and see how they respond in the coming weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone