LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Zach Whitman @zjwhitman
Percy Harvin ending up in Oakland is the only world in which I want to live.

Fine by me, as long as they don't trade for him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Former Super Bowl MVP and Seahawks LB Malcolm Smith has reached agreement with the Oakland Raiders, per sources.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Damn they also signed c lofton and Dan Wilkinson nt from zona
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All the top FAs are flying off the board and the Raiders have yet to make a move lol

Obviously Suh and then later Cobb were both connected to Raiders even if it was speculation. They got neither one and still suck as much as ever.

You sound like sports radio hosts/callers, as if a team is failing if they don't give someone $50M on Day 1 of FA...there's plenty top-shelf and middle-tier FA's out there. And yeah the Raiders might suck but they did beat the Niners last year. Soundly.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by crabman82:
jason cole already speculating the raiders would become an NFC team and the seahawks back to the afc

I would love to play the Raiders twice a year and stop having to see Pete Carroll's stupid gum-chewing face.
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by crabman82:
jason cole already speculating the raiders would become an NFC team and the seahawks back to the afc

I would love to play the Raiders twice a year and stop having to see Pete Carroll's stupid gum-chewing face.

If the league stopped us from playing preseason games...you guys think they will let us play two divisional games ?
Raiders are moving in the right direction to be honest, just gotta give credit where its due. If they can put together another solid draft and then make it all materialize on the field, they can be good. I would love to have them in the NFC west because them playing at o.co means I could afford to go to a game to see the Niners play.
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Raider fans think they're in the playoff hunt

Dude, raider fans ALWAYS think they're in the playoff hunt. Every. Single. Year.

They've been in the preseason playoff hunt for each of the 12 years they've failed to make it.

They've been delusional and that hasn't changed.

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by RedAlice:
It won't happen. They will have an extra Sunday when they play each other once every 4 years. The HOME team will own the seats and tickets. NFL will not allow two teams in the same division to share a stadium - it doesn't work with the current TV contracts.

And, if Raiders move back to LA they will fill the stadium So will Rams. Chargers, not so much.

Funny a NINER fan is making this "JOKE."

Funny you are trying to incite again, enjoy your vacation.

Ok, what? What did I say that was inciting anything?

I was honestly discussing how the teams would end up in a conference.

I was banned for doing what exactly?
This is why they TRULY suck.............

they go from one BUST to another

Scott Bair ‏@BairCSN 1m1 minute ago
Per a league source, the Raiders are signing RB Trent Richardson.
Still looking like a 4-5 win team

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This is why they TRULY suck.............

they go from one BUST to another

Scott Bair ‏@BairCSN 1m1 minute ago
Per a league source, the Raiders are signing RB Trent Richardson.

good luck
Still looking like a 4-5 win team

Yep. 6 is their ceiling. Their fans won't care since they beat us last year. Sadly, that's literally all that matters to them.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
All the top FAs are flying off the board and the Raiders have yet to make a move lol

Obviously Suh and then later Cobb were both connected to Raiders even if it was speculation. They got neither one and still suck as much as ever.

You sound like sports radio hosts/callers, as if a team is failing if they don't give someone $50M on Day 1 of FA...there's plenty top-shelf and middle-tier FA's out there. And yeah the Raiders might suck but they did beat the Niners last year. Soundly.

Oh come on. They openly targeted a number of the big free agents and none of those free agents would even agree to visit the team. If that happened to the Niners, the haters around here would be having a hey-day.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2vkhxjk.jpg
There was a fan poll on NFL Network last night on who would have more wins next season Niners or Raiders. 55% said Raiders. I love how everyone thinks this team is doomed. Can't wait to prove everyone wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone