There are 170 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good move by the Raiders, Carr will give them 1 extra win 4-12
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Good move by the Raiders, Carr will give them 1 extra win 4-12

Championship!
Raidahs trying to break the .500 mark this year....
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Raidahs trying to break the .500 mark this year....

Not gonna happen with that schedule.They'll be lucky to go 2-4 in their own division and they'll lose all 4 against the NFC West. They won't beat New England, either. That would already put them under .500, but I highly doubt they win ALL of the remaining games against the Jets, Texans, Dolphins, Browns and Bills. They'll likely drop 2 or 3 of those easier games.

4-12 is likely, with 6-10 being their ceiling. Mckenzie and Allen will be canned. Hire new coach and GM, repeat in 3 years.
Originally posted by Igotta:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
With as bad a draft pick as AJ Jenkins was, isn't DJ Hayden at least as bad or even worse of a draft pick especially being a top 10 selection? He's beginning the season on PUP.

Wut? Hayden looks like a player, he's a bust 'cause he got hurt?

What does "looks like a player" mean? Because he sure as hell didn't look GOOD last year.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24690885/report-raiders-qb-derek-carr-to-start-over-matt-schaub-in-opener

Good move by the Raiders. I think he can be everything his brother was supposed to be and better.

Moght as well just play him asap, see what he's got. Same goes with Bortles, no point in letting the guy sit.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24690885/report-raiders-qb-derek-carr-to-start-over-matt-schaub-in-opener

Good move by the Raiders. I think he can be everything his brother was supposed to be and better.

Moght as well just play him asap, see what he's got. Same goes with Bortles, no point in letting the guy sit.

Yep, it's not like they have their sights set on the playoffs this year.
I think it's important for rookies to sit and learn for a year. Not always a necessity but I think it helps. Carr is from my hometown area. Was in our division in high school. He tore us a new one. I'll follow his carrer and root for him unless he's playing us. Sucks he had to be a raider.
I'm one of the few 49er fans that doesn't mind when the Raiders are good, makes it a lot more fun to hate them...just think it's good for the NFL for the Raiders to be in Oakland and do well. Liked Carr at FS, surprised the Raides making this move but am anxious to see how it works out. Raiders still won't be real good this year but hopefully they'll improve and Carr doesn't have one of those horrible rookie QB seasons where he gets battered and it ruins the guy...like his brother.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Lol
@JoshDubowAP: Per @PFF: Carlos Rogers allowed 9 catches on 9 passes in coverage. #Raiders

Originally posted by Tman:
Lol
@JoshDubowAP: Per @PFF: Carlos Rogers allowed 9 catches on 9 passes in coverage. #Raiders

Beast.
Originally posted by Empire49:
Lol

Beast.

If Gino was able to carve them up, can't wait to see what mediocre QB's are going to do to them
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

He'd make a great punter!
Originally posted by Empire49:
Lol

Beast.

Lol. I'm glad we had him for his best season.
Share 49ersWebzone