There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Oakland Raiders Suck Thread

Join the Fun
https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-bet-I-can-find-1000000-people-who-hate-the-Raiders/110731528965467
[ Edited by 9ERFANINAZ on Oct 16, 2013 at 8:38 AM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i never thought pryor would play as well as he now is. he used to have such horrible mechanics; i thought it was hopeless. now, he's halfway there. ...halfway.
Originally posted by xcfan:
i never thought pryor would play as well as he now is. he used to have such horrible mechanics; i thought it was hopeless. now, he's halfway there. ...halfway.

Man f**k these putos!

Lol
What happened with that lady that jumped off the upper deck?
Originally posted by Eli_23:
What happened with that lady that jumped off the upper deck?

She survived thanks to some guy who was willing to try and catch her. Injured himself in the process but they both survived I think. Also I think the guy use to be a Marine.
these losers are about to embarrass themselves in front of

the whole

damn

country!
Knee was down to me
i wanted them to smash dallas and so far so good.
there
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Wow RT @MarcSesslerNFL: Reggie McKenzie says Terrelle Pryor has talked with his agent about wanting to be released by the #Raiders.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Wow RT @MarcSesslerNFL: Reggie McKenzie says Terrelle Pryor has talked with his agent about wanting to be released by the #Raiders.

Colin Kapaernick
Blaine Gabbert
Terrell Pryor

Colt McCoy and some other c**t in the draft could "battle" it out to compete against Terrell Pryor while Terrell Pryor tries to beat out Blaine Gabbert.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami

Asked Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie about Terrelle Pryor's future with the team and McKenzie suggested Pryor could be traded or released soon.
Raiders' Owner thought about getting Incognito...Al Davis is still alive.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home