There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Oakland Raiders Suck Thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
2013 4th round pick Tyler Wilson cut? Only in Oakland...

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
Tyler Wilson indicates he's stay in Oakland. Looks like they will keep 4 QBs barring a surprise trade
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Josh Dubow ‏@JoshDubowAP

#Raiders keep 2 punters. Haven't heard that one before
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bill Williamson ‏@BWilliamsonESPN

#Raiders Among cuts are Andre Carter, David Bass, Richard Gordon,
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:37 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
McKenzie is going to lose his job, it's like the team is worse.

Prediction: their next gm hires Greg Roman as HC
Originally posted by teeohh:

Hope not. IMO Roman is the key component to the Niners offensive success. They'll have a tough time finding the right substitute.

That said, the Raiders aught ot be so lucky. I do believe that McKenzie is not a quality GM. Then again who would want to work for that mentally challenged owner? Really?

Too bad really. Unlike what seems to be the herd mentality on the WZ promoting hate, I actually like the Raiders and would like to see them succeed more than any team other than the Niners. Why Not? They are a Bay Area team. Don't understand all the hate. I support all the Bay area teams.

Shoot, I remember those years when the Niners were cr*p and the Raiders provided the good news for this region. Madden, Stabler, Plunkett, etc. Hell yea . . . I support the Raiders. Better than those cretans supporting the KC Chiefs.

Gotta admit though, their owner and FO makes me cringe. Kinda like the Joe Thomas era with the Niners Wish Davis would sell the team.
I don't hate the raiders...i just hate their ignorant, inbreeding, knuckle dragging fans. I felt bad for the Raiders until it was last year in the world series where this oakland raiders were clapping for detroit and wishing the Giants lose. If the roles were reversed, these a*****es would cheer us to lose. You know how many raider fans were happy about us losing the superbowl?

At any rate, I dont like their new gm. I think his biggest problem is that he got rid of apretty good coach IMO in Jackson. (well good for raider standards) I think they were 8-8 and they were a stop on third down away against the chargers to winning the afc west. That team wasn't that far off. I know that Jackson made the horrible Palmer trade but the guy deserved another chance with the team WITHOUT the gm duties. The Raiders are a much worse team than 2011 but Mckenzie deserves two more years to prove his worth.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by teeohh:

Hope not. IMO Roman is the key component to the Niners offensive success. They'll have a tough time finding the right substitute.

That said, the Raiders aught ot be so lucky. I do believe that McKenzie is not a quality GM. Then again who would want to work for that mentally challenged owner? Really?

Too bad really. Unlike what seems to be the herd mentality on the WZ promoting hate, I actually like the Raiders and would like to see them succeed more than any team other than the Niners. Why Not? They are a Bay Area team. Don't understand all the hate. I support all the Bay area teams.

Shoot, I remember those years when the Niners were cr*p and the Raiders provided the good news for this region. Madden, Stabler, Plunkett, etc. Hell yea . . . I support the Raiders. Better than those cretans supporting the KC Chiefs.

Gotta admit though, their owner and FO makes me cringe. Kinda like the Joe Thomas era with the Niners Wish Davis would sell the team.

I think it would be an in house or Stanford hire to replace roman (sleeper: Chris ault)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Raiders coaches have informed players that Terrelle Pryor will start at QB on Sunday, source tells me. Amazing. (@VicTafur 1st reported).
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Raiders coaches have informed players that Terrelle Pryor will start at QB on Sunday, source tells me. Amazing. (@VicTafur 1st reported).

What else are they gonna do. Pryor and an old-ass C. Woodson is about all they got goin' on.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I don't hate the raiders...i just hate their ignorant, inbreeding, knuckle dragging fans. I felt bad for the Raiders until it was last year in the world series where this oakland raiders were clapping for detroit and wishing the Giants lose. If the roles were reversed, these a*****es would cheer us to lose. You know how many raider fans were happy about us losing the superbowl?

At any rate, I dont like their new gm. I think his biggest problem is that he got rid of apretty good coach IMO in Jackson. (well good for raider standards) I think they were 8-8 and they were a stop on third down away against the chargers to winning the afc west. That team wasn't that far off. I know that Jackson made the horrible Palmer trade but the guy deserved another chance with the team WITHOUT the gm duties. The Raiders are a much worse team than 2011 but Mckenzie deserves two more years to prove his worth.

if it makes you feel any better my favorite non 49ers superbowl win was when tampa bay raped the raiders
2 punters? FOR WAT!?
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Hope not. IMO Roman is the key component to the Niners offensive success.

Not at all. Roman might actually be what is holding the Niners back offensively.
It's been fun talking with ill informed Raider fans... They have no idea what's coming. The fans that do are very, very quiet, and not their usual smack mouth selves. They realize that the Raiders are at least another GM and head coach away from even being relevant. Would hate to be a Raider fan right now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
2 punters? FOR WAT!?

read option punt

who will the Long Snapper throw it to ?

Genius
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
2 punters? FOR WAT!?

read option punt

who will the Long Snapper throw it to ?

Genius

Two punters back there, which one will get the ball to punt it? The left or the right? "Mind-Bottling!" -Blades of Glory