LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Where's your boy Quentin Groves at?

Shop 49ers game tickets
CFL??

I hope he has a college degree.

Having to get a real job in the real world must be VERY depressing to these guys.

I forget what the NFL minimum salary is but I'm sure it's better than half the current workforce.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
CFL??

Having to get a real job in the real world must be VERY depressing to these guys.

I forget what the NFL minimum salary is but I'm sure it's better than half the current workforce.

NFL minimum is $420k.... Which is top 1-2%
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
CFL??

Thanks!
CFL??

You can make a lot of money just by being a ST journeymen. If I had NFL dreams i'd focus on that. Odds are better and you play less, thus, less wear and tear.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cciowa:
which is what made boston so appealing to me. i figured if we had that guy, he would make alex look good in his rookie year. well thats what i thought anyway . i remember getting pissed at someone for posting a picture of boston with these hulking steroid arms and then these little skinny legs. i told them they were f**king with the picture because no one , cept for karen carpenter, could have those types of skinny legs. I may be wrong english but I really do not think we had any decent wide outs till we signed bruce who was pretty good for one year? maybe battle but i really do not remember who they would have been( i am aware miss lloyd was on our team but my statement still stands)

Battle was steady but nothing more iirc. We got some really dreadful ones. One day just to depress myself I will check out the list of utter losers we had. Bruce was a good player but most of the others were just embarrassing.

We had D jax and don't forget Ashley Lalie.That was/is depressing
Man I'd love to gloat but that must suck having your dream job slowly slip away.

Some more of my favorites cut today were Taylor Mays,Orson Charles and Charles James III.

These guys will get NFL playing time again if they apply themselves and not give up.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
CFL??

You can make a lot of money just by being a ST journeymen. If I had NFL dreams i'd focus on that. Odds are better and you play less, thus, less wear and tear.

I'm w/you!

Do that for 10 years, almost zero injuries and come out a millionaire!
Share 49ersWebzone