There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where's your boy Quentin Groves at?

Originally posted by ramanz16:
Reading this made me thing of this thread:

"Speaking of draft trades that never happened but should have, the Jacksonville Jaguars are still paying for their decision not to trade a second-round pick in 2008 to the Miami Dolphins for Jason Taylor(notes). Instead, the Jaguars used the 21st pick of that round to take Quentin Groves(notes), who may be nothing more than a situational player – if the Jags are lucky. Groves’ failure is a big reason why the Jags had to sign veteran free agent Aaron Kampman(notes) last week."

Full Article

Wow.
QUINTON GROOVES!
uuuhh....Oakland?
Yea him and Carriker were really getting overhyped but Groves was on another level Ppl were talking about him as if he were LT or something.
Yah, I wanted em pretty bad.
Welp,he's a fa again. Did he learn anything?

Larry Grant is also a FA now.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If I had it my way we would've had Quentin Groves and Everett Brown.

Lol
quentin grover? wtf is that some sesame street s**t
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Lol

Yah laugh at me, but I'm not the one who drafted Kentwan Balmer, Chilo Rachal and Reggie Smith with the first three picks, Groves and Brown would've been by far much better picks.

Brown - 42 tackles 7 sacks so far in his career

Groves - 111 tackles 8.5 sacks so far in his career

Hey hows McCloughan and Singletary's 2008 picks doing so far?

Not to mention I also wanted Cliff Avril (screaming at the TV for him), Pat Sims and Mario Manningham over Reggie Smith. Hey how's Reggie Smith doing??
Yah laugh at me, but I'm not the one who drafted Kentwan Balmer, Chilo Rachal and Reggie Smith with the first three picks, Groves and Brown would've been by far much better picks.

Not to mention I also wanted Cliff Avril (screaming at the TV for him), Pat Sims and Mario Manningham over Reggie Smith. Hey how's Reggie Smith doing??
I'm pretty sure the niners traded the pick to Carolina that ended up being brown. The niners got iupati through that trade.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Lol

what is so funny, if i had my way about it we would have had david boston
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'm pretty sure the niners traded the pick to Carolina that ended up being brown. The niners got iupati through that trade.

They did, but I felt 9ers needed pass-rushers more than OG at the time. I also would've chose Dan Williams over Iupati, but hey, 9ers made up for everything from that 2010 draft I'm happy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:

Lol

what is so funny, if i had my way about it we would have had david boston

Seriously cc are you on here just to mock people??
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Yah, I wanted em pretty bad.

Lol me too