There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who did it? Can figure it out and not use Google?

• SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by SerJerryofRice:
I would've been correct on Sanders and Faulk.

How about a little defense?

Who had 14 interceptions, averaged 21.3 yards an interception, had two defensive touchdowns, and a safety, all as a rookie in 12 games! (and probably 80 decapitating tackles to boot)

I know who but do not know his name But i think its night line train(I know that is how his nickname somewhat goes). I think that is an INT record also if im not mistaken.

Correct. Or close enough. Dick "Night Train" Lane. I thought the decapitating/estimated tackle count might help, as he was a primary reason why clothesline tackles were banned and they didn't record tackles as a stat back then. Two years later he had 10 ints, I think.
This player played for 14 seasons and had 23,330 all purpose yards, just 216 yards short of Jerry Rice's 20 seasons record of 23,546 all purpose yards.

Who is it?
I will give a hint, he wore red, green and blue.
Originally posted by Chief:
This player played for 14 seasons and had 23,330 all purpose yards, just 216 yards short of Jerry Rice's 20 seasons record of 23,546 all purpose yards.

Who is it?
I will give a hint, he wore red, green and blue.

This is an easy one.

Brian Mitchell.
^^^^awww crap, I thought for sure this would be a little harder.
Ok all Phil Simms, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana and John Elway are all highly regarded quarterbacks. Between them, who gave up the most career sacks?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Ok all Phil Simms, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana and John Elway are all highly regarded quarterbacks. Between them, who gave up the most career sacks?

-9fA

Elway?
Originally posted by backontop:

-9fA

Elway?

Congrats, you beat the odds!

-9fA
Originally posted by backontop:

-9fA

Elway?

Congrats, you beat the odds!

-9fA

it was kind of an educated guess.