LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 316 users in the forums

Who did it? Can figure it out and not use Google?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by SerJerryofRice:
I would've been correct on Sanders and Faulk.

How about a little defense?

Who had 14 interceptions, averaged 21.3 yards an interception, had two defensive touchdowns, and a safety, all as a rookie in 12 games! (and probably 80 decapitating tackles to boot)

I know who but do not know his name But i think its night line train(I know that is how his nickname somewhat goes). I think that is an INT record also if im not mistaken.

Correct. Or close enough. Dick "Night Train" Lane. I thought the decapitating/estimated tackle count might help, as he was a primary reason why clothesline tackles were banned and they didn't record tackles as a stat back then. Two years later he had 10 ints, I think.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
This player played for 14 seasons and had 23,330 all purpose yards, just 216 yards short of Jerry Rice's 20 seasons record of 23,546 all purpose yards.

Who is it?
I will give a hint, he wore red, green and blue.
Originally posted by Chief:
This player played for 14 seasons and had 23,330 all purpose yards, just 216 yards short of Jerry Rice's 20 seasons record of 23,546 all purpose yards.

Who is it?
I will give a hint, he wore red, green and blue.

This is an easy one.

Brian Mitchell.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
^^^^awww crap, I thought for sure this would be a little harder.
Ok all Phil Simms, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana and John Elway are all highly regarded quarterbacks. Between them, who gave up the most career sacks?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Ok all Phil Simms, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana and John Elway are all highly regarded quarterbacks. Between them, who gave up the most career sacks?

-9fA

Elway?
Originally posted by backontop:

-9fA

Elway?

Congrats, you beat the odds!

-9fA
Originally posted by backontop:

-9fA

Elway?

Congrats, you beat the odds!

-9fA

it was kind of an educated guess.
Share 49ersWebzone