LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 194 users in the forums

should steve tasker be in the hall of fame

Shop 49ers game tickets

should steve tasker be in the hall of fame

Should steve tasker be in the hall of fame? He had a star studded career, and argueably the best special teamer in the nfl history. Was key for the bill in their superbowl runs and made the probowl multiple times. His last game in the nfl he was ejected from the game for his finale, vs the packers.

Gotta love this slow offseason huh!

steve tasker arguements for him to make the h.o.f

about his last game of nfl

[ Edited by frankie on Jun 30, 2009 at 19:23:28 ]

I honestly aint sure where I stand on this to be honest. He did dominate sp teams for a steller career as a gunner!
No love for a non niner huh?
Lmao
i think he should be in the HOF, the bills are my second favorite team, i always loved Tasker, he is the best special teamer in nfl history
Originally posted by valrod33:
i think he should be in the HOF, the bills are my second favorite team, i always loved Tasker, he is the best special teamer in nfl history

I am kinda sideing with this as well! It is kinda hard to hate on the bills to me. The are the only new york team to play in new york ha ha. Yet they have made it to the super bowl 4 times and lost everytime. Wit a player like thurman thomas, there is no way ya should lose. To make it to the big game so many times and come out empty handed. That sucks. Us niner fans have been spoiled
Share 49ersWebzone