LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Merriman and Ochocinco talking smack on twitter and threatening each other

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't have a link yet, but it was just on ESPN. I guess Merriman was talking smack about their matchup this coming season. Then Chad basically talked smack about how he should shut up and wait until then. I guess Merriman gets all tough and says they can put the gloves on. Then Chad says he'd blast Merriman. Or something like that.

Is this posted already?
Cinco better watch out on them inside routes.
Roid rage. Merrimen's gonna get f*cked up like that little midget Maurice Jones Drew did to him 2 years ago.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
http://twitter.com/OGochocinco

Quote:
Headed to the boxing gym, deal with Mr. Merriman when i return, talking about ringing my neck out, yo lights gone be off permenantly!!!!

Quote:
CHILD PLEASE, is the word for the day, Shawne Merriman tryin to stop Ocho Cinco, CHILD PLEASE, better chance at finding Osama!!!

[ Edited by crzy on Jun 24, 2009 at 17:10:34 ]
lol so stupid
gay
"I had to stop my butt injections to reply to this."
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Roid rage. Merrimen's gonna get f*cked up like that little midget Maurice Jones Drew did to him 2 years ago.

That sh!t never gets old
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

That sh!t never gets old

That is the s**t!!! Jones-Drew fully owned Merriman.
Sigh. Twitters gay!

lol lame..

merriman ain't the same w/o the roids.. and ocho? really? you're talking? after the season you had last year? GTFOH
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

hahaha Classic...
Share 49ersWebzone