There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Carolina Panthers watch

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Cowboys vs Panthers next week. This is the kind of game I like. No matter who wins, I'm Happy

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

This is one of the very few circumstances where I will be rooting for the Cowboys, I'm probably going to have to take a shower afterward...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Cowboys vs Panthers next week. This is the kind of game I like. No matter who wins, I'm Happy

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

This is one of the very few circumstances where I will be rooting for the Cowboys, I'm probably going to have to take a shower afterward...

yea, me too. Yesterday would of been a perfect football day for me if the Raiders lost. But it was still good. Niner win, cowboy loss, carolina loss. Raider loss would of been the cherry on top.
The decision to trade our 2nd for Carolina's first this year is looking better with each passing week.

Historically, the Panthers have followed a good (Playoffs) season with a losing season, they made the playoffs last year....

So far they are 0-2 and now have to travel to Dallas to face a pissed off Cowboy team. It is very likely that they will be headed into their Bye week 0-3 and well on their way to a 6-10 season which would make that #43 pick last year worth a #7 or so this year.

Here is the remainder of the Panthers Schedule (it's very tough)..

at Dallas
Bye
Redskins
at Tampa Bay
Buffalo
at Arizona
at New Orleans
Atlanta
Miami
at NY Jets
Tampa Bay
at New England
Minnesota
at NY Giants
New Orleans
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
The decision to trade our 2nd for Carolina's first this year is looking better with each passing week.

Historically, the Panthers have followed a good (Playoffs) season with a losing season, they made the playoffs last year....

So far they are 0-2 and now have to travel to Dallas to face a pissed off Cowboy team. It is very likely that they will be headed into their Bye week 0-3 and well on their way to a 6-10 season which would make that #43 pick last year worth a #7 or so this year.

at Dallas
Bye
Redskins
at Tampa Bay
Buffalo
at Arizona
at New Orleans
Atlanta
Miami
at NY Jets
Tampa Bay
at New England
Minnesota
at NY Giants
New Orleans

They'll be lucky to win 5 of these games.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

at Dallas
Bye
Redskins
at Tampa Bay
Buffalo
at Arizona
at New Orleans
Atlanta
Miami
at NY Jets
Tampa Bay
at New England
Minnesota
at NY Giants
New Orleans

They'll be lucky to win 5 of these games.

i see 3 wins, 2 against tampa 1 against buffalo. i see a toss up with them and the redskins
Wow, now I'm actually starting to feel kinda bad for them....but HELLO top 5 draft pick!

Panthers down to one healthy tackle on team...and he's a rookie!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Panthers lose another tackle as Leonard suffers broken left ankle

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d812ceb60&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
2 Sun Sep 20, 2009 @Falcons 1:00 PM ET - L
3 Mon Sep 28, 2009 @Cowboys 8:30 PM ET - L
4 --- BYE WEEK ---
5 Sun Oct 11, 2009 Redskins 1:00 PM ET - W
6 Sun Oct 18, 2009 @Buccaneers 1:00 PM - L
7 Sun Oct 25, 2009 Bills 4:05 PM ET - L
8 Sun Nov 1, 2009 @Cardinals 4:15 PM ET - L
9 Sun Nov 8, 2009 @Saints 4:05 PM ET - L
10 Sun Nov 15, 2009 Falcons 1:00 PM ET - L
11 Thu Nov 19, 2009 Dolphins 8:20 PM ET - W
12 Sun Nov 29, 2009 @Jets 1:00 PM ET - L
13 Sun Dec 6, 2009 Buccaneers 1:00 PM ET - L
14 Sun Dec 13, 2009 @Patriots 1:00 PM ET - L
15 Sun Dec 20, 2009 Vikings 8:20 PM ET - L
16 Sun Dec 27, 2009 @Giants 1:00 PM ET - L
17 Sun Jan 3, 2010 Saints 1:00 PM ET - W

these are my predictions - 3 - 13

Looks like I'm right so far
link

Article about the Panthers early season struggles.
at Dallas (L)
Bye
Redskins (W)
at Tampa Bay (W)
Buffalo (L)
at Arizona (L)
at New Orleans (L)
Atlanta (L)
Miami(W)
at NY Jets (L)
Tampa Bay (W)
at New England (L)
Minnesota (L)
at NY Giants (L)
New Orleans(L)

I got them going 4-12
at Dallas (L)
Bye
Redskins (W)
at Tampa Bay (W)
Buffalo (L)
at Arizona (L)
at New Orleans (L)
Atlanta (L)
Miami(W)
at NY Jets (L)
Tampa Bay (W)
at New England (L)
Minnesota (L)
at NY Giants (L)
New Orleans(L)

I got them going 4-12
eric berry gerald mccoy or suh welcome to the niners
Oh yeah, for all those Zoners up in arms for not drafting Everette Brown instead of trading the pick, he has exactly 1 tackle and zero sacks through 2 games.
Go 0-16 this year. Anything that increases our chances of getting Eric Berry is fine by me.

Seriously though, where do you guys think we realistically end up picking with the Panthers selection?

Do you think there is any chance we package it with our other 1st round pick to move into the Top 5 if we aren't already there? Thanks for any thoughts or opinions!