LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

Carolina Panthers watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
where did these panthers come from. beat the vikings then murder the giants on the road??

I guess we can at least be grateful that they didn't change QBs sooner.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Matt Moore is what happen. That guy looks pretty poised out there, also has a pretty decent arm. Bye bye Delhomme!!!!
Carolina 41
Giants 9

Originally posted by 49erWill:
nvm
[ Edited by teeohh on Dec 27, 2009 at 2:24 PM ]
Does anyone else missed delhomme. . If he played last week and this week he woulda help their to loose their game.
dumb panthers they better lose next week
Originally posted by 228niner:
dumb panthers they better lose next week

The Saints will definitely play hard next week they lost all the momentum they have and they still need the homefield advantage for the playoffs so I expect them to kick some panthers @ss next week.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The good news is that New Orleans lost meaning they have to win next week against the Panthers or they lose homefield advantage. That's if the Viking beat the Bears monday night.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Dec 28, 2009 at 3:13 AM ]
Steve Smith left the game with a broken forearm. If the Saints can contain Stewart, they should be alright. The Saints haven't looked that impressive over the last 4 or 5 weeks, but I'm not going to write off Carolina just yet. They've looked much better with Moore at QB.

If the Vikings win this week, then it puts a lot of pressure on the Saints to win next week. Maybe it's the motivation they need.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
Steve Smith left the game with a broken forearm. If the Saints can contain Stewart, they should be alright. The Saints haven't looked that impressive over the last 4 or 5 weeks, but I'm not going to write off Carolina just yet. They've looked much better with Moore at QB.

If the Vikings win this week, then it puts a lot of pressure on the Saints to win next week. Maybe it's the motivation they need.

Yeah, Moore has been playing lights out, I hope they can contain him and Stewart next week.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
1. St. Louis Rams (1-14)
Detroit Lions (2-13)
Kansas City Chiefs (3-12)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-12)
Cleveland Browns (4-11)
6. Washington Redskins
Buffalo Bills (5-10)
Oakland Raiders (5-10)
Seattle Seahawks (5-10)
Chicago Bears (5-9)
11. Carolina Panthers (7-8)

There are 5 teams including the 49ers and Panthers that are 7-8..
I'm almost hoping we both win. Then we get back-to-back picks. It'd make it much easier on us going into the draft knowing we could save one guy for our second pick and maybe bait a trade for another high second and a little lower of a 1st (considering the talent in this draft 4 picks in the first 2 rounds would substantially upgrade our team if used correctly OT/OG/2ndary/passrush)

good bye Eric Berry.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Even if they win next week that pick is way better than I thought it would be.

True. Everyone said they'd take the division and go deep into the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone