There are 129 users in the forums

Carolina Panthers watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know it's early, but.....

Maybe their #1 will end up being better than our #1
jake had 4 interception and a lost fumble...
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

In the past two games he's played in he's had 9 interceptions and 2 lost fumbles. That's 11 turnovers. I don't even think JTO or ASmith could be that bad.
what a great day!
Lets hope they keep sucking.
Carolina's next two games are at Falcons and at Cowboys
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

In the past two games he's played in he's had 9 interceptions and 2 lost fumbles. That's 11 turnovers. I don't even think JTO or ASmith could be that bad.

if thats true..

I always wondered why Carolina never invested a first day pick on a QB. Jake has been stagnant the for a couple of seasons already.
Originally posted by robduce42:
Carolina's next two games are at Falcons and at Cowboys

Its true.
Jake is el garbage-O...hopefully we'll end up with a top-10 pick next year because if Carolina has to play catchup in any game this year its not gonna happen.

Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Jake is el garbage-O...hopefully we'll end up with a top-10 pick next year because if Carolina has to play catchup in any game this year its not gonna happen.

I think we're definitely going to get a good pick from them. They seem to be an every other year team.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:

I think we're definitely going to get a good pick from them. They seem to be an every other year team.

they are
I'm not going yo get too excited about Carolina being worse than the raiders just yet. That Eagles D can just roll on you before you know what to do. They are a damn good football team. Well, at least this early in the season.

One thing that cracked me up (even though dipsh!t Deion Sanders said it) was when they were doing this games highlights on NFL Network and Jake is crapping all over himself, they show him laying on the ground after an Int with this dumbfounded look on his face and Deion says "That's the Jake Delhomme I know".
Yes! Panthers could very well go 0-3 in the next two games!

Go ATL!
QB looks awful and the defense is banged up. It could turn to a good year...for us.
Share 49ersWebzone