There are 208 users in the forums

Jets to wear corporate patch on practice jerseys

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9721130/Jets-to-wear-corporate-patch-on-practice-jerseys

NEW YORK (AP) - The New York Jets are taking advantage of a new NFL rule this summer that will allow them to place a corporate logo on their practice jerseys as a source of additional revenue.

The rule allows teams to sell sponsorships on their practice jerseys, and the patches can be no larger than 3 1/2-by-4 1/2 inches. The patch the Jets will wear starting in training camp features the logo of Atlantic Health, a New Jersey-based health care provider that owns naming rights on the team's training facility in Florham Park, N.J.

God i hope the NFL jersey dont turn into f**king soccer jerseys, this is exactly where its heading
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It has begun.
they gonna need it as much as they chargign for seats and psl's they might not sell out.
not all soccer jerseys are ugly.
this barcelona one here is still pretty clean plus its for a good cause.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Every single one of those corporate logos are ugly as hell. The international soccer jerseys are the best. No stupid logos.

This is a slippery slope. I really really don't want to see corporate logos on major jerseys (MLB/NFL/NBA)

[ Edited by crzy on Jun 23, 2009 at 22:43:09 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Every single one of those corporate logos are ugly as hell. The international soccer jerseys are the best. No stupid logos.

This is a slippery slope. I really really don't want to see corporate logos on major jerseys (MLB/NFL/NBA)

good thing you didn't include the WNBA in that list:

http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/images/articles/SBJ200906010103-01.jpg

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jun 23, 2009 at 23:27:44 ]
its all over now. its the beggining of the end.

someday, we'll say "i remember back in the day when they didnt have any ads or sponsors on the jersies." and all the younger people will be like "wow, youre so old."
Originally posted by susweel:
It has begun.

This.
Originally posted by susweel:
It has begun.

What does LifeLock have to do with basketball?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by global_nomad:

What does LifeLock have to do with basketball?

Gotta pay the bills some way.
get all the mexican logo's on the jerseys.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
This is exactly what the niners should be doing
Originally posted by MikeD:
This is exactly what the niners should be doing

1) They've had a Visa logo on their practice jerseys for years
2) Why you bumping old threads?
Share 49ersWebzone