LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Jerry rice on next wk's 4th and long

Shop 49ers game tickets
Will put a team vs irvin's guys. Lets go Jerry!

and yea i know he's not a current 9er/player. but he was still our/the best ever.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
What time is this and what channel I gotta see this one.
Next monday on spike at 10.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Next monday on spike at 10.

Have to check that out for sure! Thanks for the heads up
Did anyone watch it? It looked like a total setup to me.

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.
Rice came in with all the guys who have been kicked off the show in Niner-like uniforms.
Rice's team is winning 24-7 at the half.
Irvin gives inspirational halftime speech.
Suddenly the QB on Rice's team throws a pick on each possession of the second half, thus causing an incredible come from behind win for Irvin's team.

I wanted to gag.
Originally posted by a24hrdad:

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.
Rice came in with all the guys who have been kicked off the show in Niner-like uniforms.
Suddenly the QB on Rice's team throws a pick on each possession of the second half, thus causing an incredible come from behind win for Irvin's team.

I wanted to gag.

Yeah it seemed pretty fake to me. The whole show seems fake

all the white guys got eliminated first

yea i was pretty mad, they were up big, and all of sudden both WR's get hurt, and ball changes possession somewhere in there, where as i remember Rice's team having the ball.

and then yea, the QB starts throwin picks, yea, seemed like a setup to me, and i hate IRVIN, what a douche.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.

I wanted to gag.

That's because all the white guys were terrible besides Swan, who would have stayed but couldn't stay healthy.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.

I wanted to gag.

That's because all the white guys were terrible besides Swan, who would have stayed but couldn't stay healthy.

the other guy is good to....he should have still been there....wats his name....the last one to get eliminated......has been classy throughout this whole ordeal... I think Irvin has something against that kid.

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.

I wanted to gag.

What does that tell them about the talent that's remaining on the show, if the guys eliminated were beating them?

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.

I wanted to gag.

the other guy is good to....he should have still been there....wats his name....the last one to get eliminated......has been classy throughout this whole ordeal... I think Irvin has something against that kid.

Just sprinkle some crack on him.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

(Spoiler Alert)

Irvin hyped his rival.

I wanted to gag.

What does that tell them about the talent that's remaining on the show, if the guys eliminated were beating them?

That there is a reason they are not on an NFL team.

Did anyone notice the phrase one of the players made when they saw Rice? I don't remember if it was phrased exactly like this but it was something like: "Jerry Rice is the Holy Grail of Wide Receivers" I love it especially since it was on Michael Irvin's show.
You know how they have a reality show for someone who wants to become a Boxer?

They should have a reality competition where the winner gets a chance in the NFL draft.
Share 49ersWebzone