There are 233 users in the forums

Fake Al Davis twitter page (or is it)

Shop 49ers game tickets
i started crying laughing while i was reading some of these posts, lol. Things the real Al Davis would do
http://twitter.com/VeryFakeAlDavis

forgot to post the link the first time, sorry

He's still alive?
They need to take that tiled background of Davis off there, for multiple reasons.
Al Davis looks like a pedophile in the tiled picture in the background.

LMAO!
  • MeddlingKid
  • Info N/A
Right. Like Al Davis knows how to use a computer. I'd be surprised if he knows how to start a car that doesn't have a crank on the front.
Originally posted by MeddlingKid:
Right. Like Al Davis knows how to use a computer. I'd be surprised if he knows how to start a car that doesn't have a crank on the front.

No doubt. People are dumb if they think Mr. Over-head-projector who would rather not talk to anyone is now using Twitter.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by MeddlingKid:

No doubt. People are dumb if they think Mr. Over-head-projector who would rather not talk to anyone is now using Twitter.

A good laugh no less. I stumbled across it from Nancy Gay's Twitter page actually
Why can't we just have the supplemental draft in international waters? Some of these Somali pirates have pretty decent 40 times.

"Stay alive Kaepernick, no matter what occurs I'll find you" -Draft Day 2011
Why can't we just have the supplemental draft in international waters? Some of these Somali pirates have pretty decent 40 times.

17 Aug
He does not tweet often anymore, must be working on the move back to los angeles.
Fake and Gay
If you like that you should follow FauxJohnMadden twitter, it's funny sometimes
Share 49ersWebzone