LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Broncos BRANDON MARSHALL asks for trade.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They just cant stand Nolan.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
we have crabtree
Originally posted by lamontb:
the the Broncos have problems b/c hey it worked for Cutler so what's to stop Marshall or whoever from trying the samething. Notice how folks aren't even talking to MCDaniel's

Could McDaniel be fired before the season starts!!!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I say the Bears (reunite with Cutler) or the NY Jets. (they need a good WR!)

These two teams seem plausible since they really need WR talent, but what ammo would they have to give up for him?

I could really see the Bears going hard for him, why not, I heard on Sirius that they were or are trying to get Plax.
what are the chances they trade him?

boldin has been asking for a trade for a while and nothing has gone down
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

These two teams seem plausible since they really need WR talent, but what ammo would they have to give up for him?

I could really see the Bears going hard for him, why not, I heard on Sirius that they were or are trying to get Plax.

I'm not saying they wouldn't try, but they'd have to trade for Marshall, and after all they gave up to get Cutler, what's left to give up to get him?
Originally posted by susweel:

i can see the defense now!!!
playing prevent defense on 1st and 20.
Would rather trade for Brandon Lloyd!!!
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

Man, that sucked.... How we kept him so long, WOW! So glad its over. The Broncos are going to be horrible this year. I remember reading that one of McDaniels first priorities were to sign Nolan. ( McDaniels next year), ( Marshall today.)
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Man, that sucked.... How we kept him so long, WOW! So glad its over. The Broncos are going to be horrible this year. I remember reading that one of McDaniels first priorities were to sign Nolan. ( McDaniels next year), ( Marshall today.)

Elway is doing this as well...

wow Nolan hasn't even been there 1 year and he is running players out of town already
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Elway is doing this as well...

sad but true
We don't need another cancer. I'm happy with our young trio of Crabtree, Morgan, and Hill. I didn't read the full thread so I'm probably not the first to say this but expect him to go to AZ for Boldin.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Ahhhh took the words right out of my mouth.
Originally posted by JD81:
Don't be surprised to see the (barf) DALLAS COWBOYS make a play for Marshall.......PacMan, Tank Johnson, T.O.........Jerry Jones is not opposed to bringing in the bad apples......

With T.O. gone, that leaves Roy Williams as the #1 and a bunch of others to battle for that #2 spot.......Bringing in Marshall would keep Romo's numbers high and that offense ticking at the same rate.

Good point, I think this could be more likely than my Boldin scenario. Roy Williams is a subpar receiver in my opinion and they'd be more happy with Marshall despite his off the field antics. Like you pointed out they never seem to care about that stuff for some reason.
Share 49ersWebzone