LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Matt lienart doing MMA

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont know why people would want to train in Men Mating Aggressively anyway, im sorry but man on man dry humping is not for me

I take it you don't watch the sport or know anything about it?? And all you see is two guys on top of each other.

ive watched enough to see that is grown men raping, actually it aint rape if they are willing right, its ok it will be out of the world within the next 2 years

tried watching it to see what the craze was, its horrible
I dont know why people would want to train in Men Mating Aggressively anyway, im sorry but man on man dry humping is not for me

I take it you don't watch the sport or know anything about it?? And all you see is two guys on top of each other.

ive watched enough to see that is grown men raping, actually it aint rape if they are willing right, its ok it will be out of the world within the next 2 years

The jui jitsu stuff is uncomfortable sometimes,but once you get into it, you just let the homo phobia out.

Just stop right there...please.

I bet you have never even been in a fight before.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

It's beginning to look like it with that post lol

fool are you crazy im an undefeated street fighter

i dont know what kind of fighting you do be i can honestly say at no point have i ever been rolling around on the floor with another man
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Thanks for showing your knowledge of the sport, argument is over.

the fad is already almost up, why do you think UFC is bringing in Kimbo Slice, cuz the ratings are dropping it will be over before you know it
  • Blackgoat49ers5
  • Info N/A

i dont know what kind of fighting you do be i can honestly say at no point have i ever been rolling around on the floor with another man

lol experienced fighters will put you to sleep before you even hit the floor

I'm with valrod...MMA is probably the dumbest thing since curling

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

the fad is already almost up, why do you think UFC is bringing in Kimbo Slice, cuz the ratings are dropping it will be over before you know it

Sure it is. For one, Kimbo is going into Tuf where fighters get a second chance, will it bring the ratings up sure, but the sport is FAAAAAAAR from over.

BTW Kimbo is a good example that street fighting can be easily conquered in MMA. Without a ground game, you don't stand a chance.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

I'm with valrod...MMA is probably the dumbest thing since curling

Nah your just mad cause I gave you a warning.
Good ol Matt. He is battling for second string now for the cards. Maybe he should take MMA more seriously because he is not doing too well as a NFL QB.

I remember he did not want to play for the 49ers. I am glad his career is working out the way it is.

[ Edited by fister30 on Aug 3, 2009 at 16:07:34 ]
Leinart vs. Patrick Willis

Make it happen
The majority of real fights end up on the ground. If you can't fight on the ground you're gonna get your ass kicked.

If you're taking a martial art and they aren't teaching you any grappeling, find a new school.
Share 49ersWebzone