LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You have to take into consideration that Frank is beloved around the league, reputation goes a long way into who makes it in and who doesn't. I think he makes it.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You have to take into consideration that Frank is beloved around the league, reputation goes a long way into who makes it in and who doesn't. I think he makes it.

Not to mention look at the teams Gore carried prior to the Harbaugh era. And he is still carrying the team with harbaugh.
I remember Gore in the SB when he busted that 32 yarder to the 8 yard line 1st & goal, he asked out of the game to catch his breath. If I was the coaches I would have brushed him off and threw a screen pass to him on the very next play.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I remember Gore in the SB when he busted that 32 yarder to the 8 yard line 1st & goal, he asked out of the game to catch his breath. If I was the coaches I would have brushed him off and threw a screen pass to him on the very next play.

no.. you would have let him rest one play which they did, james got two yards vs a run stacked defense(it was first and goal from the 7 by the way ,, now its second down and goal from the five,, gore comes back in for second and down to carry the ball,,,, but f**k NO. roman goes down retard road never to return, we blow our chance to win the super bowl. and thank you very much for making me relive that fiasco
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

no.. you would have let him rest one play which they did, james got two yards vs a run stacked defense(it was first and goal from the 7 by the way ,, now its second down and goal from the five,, gore comes back in for second and down to carry the ball,,,, but f**k NO. roman goes down retard road never to return, we blow our chance to win the super bowl. and thank you very much for making me relive that fiasco
Face it bro. You won't get over this unless Roman redeems himself this February. I can't say that I blame you. Just looking at the game real time from my couch I was calling for a couple runs realizing that Ngata was sidelined but they never came and I was crushed. Nonetheless Roman is light years ahead of what we had in years past so I will stay optimistic on him this season as he has seemed to grasp that we run the ball well once more
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
With the way Gore is playing right now, I can see him playing until he is 33-35 and being productive at that age.

not on the 49ers
Going to be a sad day when the 49ers dont resign Gore and he signs with another team
Originally posted by xela510:
Going to be a sad day when the 49ers dont resign Gore and he signs with another team

Yup. Thats why i wish every MOFO on this team ball out for FRANK.

AND GIVE HIM A RING
I dont want gore on another team. Picture Tomlinson in a jets uni :( gore wanna see win the sb, get in the hof and retire a niner! Gores boss
Originally posted by frankie:
I dont want gore on another team. Picture Tomlinson in a jets uni :( gore wanna see win the sb, get in the hof and retire a niner! Gores boss

Gore's blood runs deep with the niners. I don't think he would ever play for another team after his days here are done.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Gore's blood runs deep with the niners. I don't think he would ever play for another team after his days here are done.

He has been the heart of our team for many yrs! His leadership out weighs his production, which is unmatched imo! Gore is a badass do it all back! Niner for life, it would be an insult to him as well as our fans to allow him in another teams jersey. Less he wished for it

It's not always his choice. He's due $6,450,000 in 2014 with Hunter, James, and Lattimore all under contract. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll ask him to take a pay cut.

If he can perform at a high level through next year, Baalke will have a tough decision if Gore still wants to play in 2015.
Love Gore and want him to retire as a Niner but its hard to believe he'll retired with this organization, see Rice, Montana, and many more great players that bled for this organization but end up getting traded somewhere else. I think Gore might be the next victim of the use and abuse policy of the 49ers that'll get traded next year.
Originally posted by redrathman:

It's not always his choice. He's due $6,450,000 in 2014 with Hunter, James, and Lattimore all under contract. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll ask him to take a pay cut.

If he can perform at a high level through next year, Baalke will have a tough decision if Gore still wants to play in 2015.

Maybe restructures? Hey he is with us now! All that matters, cheers for good games and good things to come :)
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Love Gore and want him to retire as a Niner but its hard to believe he'll retired with this organization, see Rice, Montana, and many more great players that bled for this organization but end up getting traded somewhere else. I think Gore might be the next victim of the use and abuse policy of the 49ers that'll get traded next year.

Very cut throat business, all s**tty days of niners past :(
Share 49ersWebzone