There are 250 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoast:
So we draft Coffee to back him up and now he wants out?!?!

screw you Gore

screw you Gore

Originally posted by GEEK:
He wants a trade

Well, if he's going to miami this year and it's not for the probowl. I'M GOING TOO!!!!

screw you Gore

You do know that the superbowl is in Miami this year... Right?
Yes the Superbowl and Pro Bowl is in my city. Yes what can I say, not as big as NY and LA but one of the best places to be in the US. Another thing is that we have the most household names in the NFL.

As for Gores comments, I love the confidence. If AZ can do it, so can we. We have everything in place. The QB position will be cool with Hill this year, He will be the Mark Rypien or Stan Humprhies type QB. We have backs and WR's. I cant wait for this season. KICK ASS!!!!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

screw you Gore

Srsly?

u guys are too easy
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe if he would stop fumbling and finish his long runs. Also getting hurt every year does not help either.

Exactly. Between his various trips/slips/stumbles, fumbles and other costly mistakes that he's now good for at least once a game along with his inability to break a tackle or score TD's on a semi-regular basis, I'd argue that he is NOT currently the 49ers best offensive weapon. Back in '06, yes but not now. Bruce and Hill were clearly the stars last season, not Gore so if he left it wouldn't be a huge loss. Maybe they could get a RB in there who doesn't allow a blade of grass to take him down.
Originally posted by Sabrason:
Maybe if he would stop fumbling and finish his long runs. Also getting hurt every year does not help either.

Exactly. Between his various trips/slips/stumbles, fumbles and other costly mistakes that he's now good for at least once a game along with his inability to break a tackle or score TD's on a semi-regular basis, I'd argue that he is NOT currently the 49ers best offensive weapon. Back in '06, yes but not now. Bruce and Hill were clearly the stars last season, not Gore so if he left it wouldn't be a huge loss. Maybe they could get a RB in there who doesn't allow a blade of grass to take him down.

Is this REALLY your take on Gore? I am going to dismiss this as an attempt at sarcasm. If you aren't being sarcastic, you should watch a little SNL skit entitled "REALLY"???

Also, if you "REALLY" think that if Frank Gore was gone, it wouldn't be a massively devastating loss to the offense ..............
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A

This is a joke. Right? Hurt, but still had a thousand yard season, in a pass first offense, behind a so so o-line(being nice), how is he not our best offensive weapon? This guy healthy is our best offensive weapon until somebody proves different. I hope you are kidding.

[ Edited by NM49ERFAN on May 29, 2009 at 00:09:51 ]

i have been saying Nfc is ours to lose
Originally posted by NM49ERFAN:

This is a joke. Right? Hurt, but still had a thousand yard season, in a pass first offense, behind a so so o-line(being nice), how is he not our best offensive weapon? This guy healthy is our best offensive weapon until somebody proves different. I hope you are kidding.

Nope just haters... They hate Gore because they blame him for taking away alex smiths spot light . True Story: I am wearing my Frank Gore Jersey right now!!! I'm gonna making it Frank Gore Friday here at the station!!! Gore is an all time 9er!!!

Dirty
I'd rather reach for 100% and hit 80% than reach for 80 and hit 60. I think it's good to set the goals high, and put the challenge out there. Then if we win 9 or 10 games, it's still a great season compared to the last few.
Originally posted by NM49ERFAN:

Ignore Sabrason dude, he's a troll...
  • Berserker97
  • Info N/A
He's back, will be better than 2006!!!!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jim_trotter/05/29/rbs/index.html
Share 49ersWebzone