There are 231 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KEGster:
Man among boys. Kaepernick was unsure & Crabtree had stars in his eyes

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but Gore has to be moving up the All Time Niners list with tonights performance.

Other than Joe, Steve & Jerry on offense. Give me Frank

Unsure
does that push him over the top in terms of getting into the hall of fame? i could see him with 2 more solid years getting around 11000 yards and 70Tds plus 10 receiving td's plus being all time leader of a historic franchise.
Frank Gore lives forever in 49ers world. Too bad theres still idiots that have no clue about running backs' dominance in the game. They just look at the stats. If there are competent people who are "old school" and recognize the leadership and passion he brought to the 49ers, then he makes a great case along with his production.

But me being from South Florida, Im dumbfounded at the remarks about Frank not being near the top of the list of great current backs from people that come from where he came from. People are ignorant to all the facts; they want the popular names, the fantasy stats, the east coast players who make the news every week.

Makes me laugh.
Given the BS that occurred today, I don't think so
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Did i miss something?

OP, it ill definately help. He still needs probably 2-3 more solid seasons, and maybe a couple more SB appearances, but he definately will up his standing if he won MVP. I am actually hopeing he gets it. He deserves it more than any any other niner on the team.
I'm rooting for Gore to be MVP, I think if we win it's Kap, but I hope it's Gore, he has earned this, and deserves it. He, J.Smith and Willis deserve it. Guys who have made an impact that have been here throughout the crap that was the last 7 years, and now we are 1 win away from being Champions.
he needs like 2k ish more yards to break into the 10k club
  • Jiks
Dude wins a ring he should be in.
2013 MVP: Frank Gore. 2014 SB MVP: CK7 when his abilities are no longer debatable.
if he gets 10 K yards with a couple more playoffs seasons with a ring it'll be considered.

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Frank Gore lives forever in 49ers world. Too bad theres still idiots that have no clue about running backs' dominance in the game. They just look at the stats. If there are competent people who are "old school" and recognize the leadership and passion he brought to the 49ers, then he makes a great case along with his production.

But me being from South Florida, Im dumbfounded at the remarks about Frank not being near the top of the list of great current backs from people that come from where he came from. People are ignorant to all the facts; they want the popular names, the fantasy stats, the east coast players who make the news every week.

Makes me laugh.
Nice to know another 49er fan from South Florida. I got to see Gore's career from beginning to end from Coral Gables to present. I would love it if Gore got the Super Bowl MVP. Who better than a guy who started with the 2005 squad?
if craig, haley, and debartolo cannot get in, then he won't.

Hell, Jerome Bettis has been on the ballot for two years, and he's like fifth all time in rushing and has a superbowl trophy.

Nope, Gore is screwed. They really need to change the process. The writers are complete morons anyways.
Super Bowl MVP, Hall of Fame.... whatever else comes his way Frank Gore should be an inspiration to anyone who faces adversity. Between his learning disability and struggles to get into college, blowing out both his knees, leaving school early to support his Mom and her declining health, having both shoulders operated on, breaking his hip...... the Man just never ever quits.

Ray Lewis might be the public inspiration for the Ravens but I have no doubt that behind closed doors each and every member of the team, coaching staff and front office want to win this Super Bowl for Frank. He is the heart and soul of what it means to be a 49er and a 49er fan.

And yes.... he will get into the Hall.... maybe not first ballot but he'll be there.
I've always thought when the 49ers get to a Super Bowl Frank will be unstoppable.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

What BS occurred on Feburary 2nd?

Share 49ersWebzone