There are 301 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by znk916:
He wasted 3 yrs playing behind trash OL in Indy, as soon as he leaves they draft Quenton Nelson.

edit: Braden Smith too

Well, he reunites with Daniel Kilgore in Miami, and will also be running behind guards Josh Sitton and Isaac Asiata, and tackles Laremy Tunsil and Ju'Waun James.

I wonder how good friends they are. Especially considering Dan's last name
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
He wasted 3 yrs playing behind trash OL in Indy, as soon as he leaves they draft Quenton Nelson.

Well, he reunites with Daniel Kilgore in Miami, and will also be running behind guards Josh Sitton and Isaac Asiata, and tackles Laremy Tunsil and Ju'Waun James.

I wonder how good friends they are. Especially considering Dan's last name

LOL, all those years together on the Niners and first time anyone's ever pointed that out.
Hope he signs the one day contract with the 49ers after this season
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

what is really sad is that the prime years of gore justin and willis were wasted on bad niner teams.sad
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by cciowa:
what is really sad is that the prime years of gore justin and willis were wasted on bad niner teams.sad

Could add Staley to that list probably
HOF for sure. Will be rooting for him this year, as I think it will be his last season.

Hes not gonna be a first ballot. Hes gonna get the TO treatment. :(
Originally posted by pdizo916:
HOF for sure. Will be rooting for him this year, as I think it will be his last season.

actually, being the opposite of TO will probably get him in on that first ballot
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

actually, being the opposite of TO will probably get him in on that first ballot

This^

No.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yes.

Only needs 76 yards week 1 to pass Curtis "My Favorite" Martin for #4!....all time leading rusher of all time, behind only to Emmit, Walter and Barry!

What a ducking career for an ACL tear'd college RB.

• Stud
His number will be retired. No question about it.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Only needs 76 yards week 1 to pass Curtis "My Favorite" Martin for #4!....all time leading rusher of all time, behind only to Emmit, Walter and Barry!

What a ducking career for an ACL tear'd college RB.

#4 All time, tough as they come, football IQ off the charts, selfless, total class act on and off the field, the best damn pass protector to ever play the position and that's not a first ballot resume? GTFO!

And two of my coworkers (rams homers) argued with me in 06-07 that Frank was not as complete a back as Steven Jackson and would never be as good.
Originally posted by Stud:

Not sure I agree with that.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Stud:

Not sure I agree with that.

Me neither, since the NFL told teams stop retiring numbers. lol
Share 49ersWebzone