LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Janitor:
Visiting Miami Dolphins today

Would be a good fit for them. Although he would be weirdly paired with Kilgore again.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Visiting Miami Dolphins today

Would be a good fit for them. Although he would be weirdly paired with Kilgore again.

then when they play the redskins with alex and vernon. it will be extra weird .
Miami's running backs averaged just 0.59 yards before contact, which was last in the NFL by a wide margin (Detroit was second to last with 0.96 yards)

oh god why, Frank deserves better than this
One-year deal with the Dolphins, per PFT.
I get that it's close to home for him,but Dolphins are a dumpster fire. Don't do it Frank!
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Not sure he has another option. Once the draft happens teams will go with youth.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
One-year deal with the Dolphins, per PFT.

Pretty cool to see him play what is probably his final season in his hometown. Adam Gase should be able to use him well, in theory.
Reunited with Kilgore. How apropos, he'll get him killed all right. Now all they need to do is sign Kap and there all set. Which reminds me, Osweiler taking a visit with the dolphins. Understand I'm not even defending Kap but how does a guy so bad get a look over him. I know the reason but it's still absurd.
Yaas!
Originally posted by znk916:
Miami's running backs averaged just 0.59 yards before contact, which was last in the NFL by a wide margin (Detroit was second to last with 0.96 yards)

oh god why, Frank deserves better than this

I doubt he had a ton of options. Miami is a good spot for him with a smart offensive coach. He can finish off the year and then come back to the Bay Area to retire as a 49er.

Another blown opportunity. For 2m cmon its a bargain. The pass pro alone...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Another blown opportunity. For 2m cmon its a bargain. The pass pro alone...

seriously. it's like having another OL back there on passing downs.
I would have loved to seen him back but we probably couldn't offer him the role he wanted.

Hoping he has a nice year in likely his final season.
My favorite athlete all time.

Love you Frank.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GOFRONKGO!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone