There are 233 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by post_primitive:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I would absolutely love to see Frank Gore back with the 49ers. Sign him to a two year deal regardless if Hyde is re-signed or not.

#BRINGBACKFRANK

100%.

Gore's got another 2 years in him as an 8 touch per game third down back. He might be 34, but he's still a better blocker than Hyde, a better receiver, and a true pro in the locker room. Plus, he deserves to retire a niner.

Hell yeah haha. In the 2nd year we could always do the approach i mentioned where you pretty much shut him down first half of season and you save for a December run. It would kinda be like a Jerome Bettis type of deal..and the bus ran hard knowing that was his last year, his last hoorah

Hell yeah, then retire a Niner for sure
Originally posted by GEEK:
I really hope we offer Gore an assistant position after he retires from the league …
He's been asked about his post-player days most recently. This very subject
came up during a conversation on GMFB ... where this was revealed:
  • he watches a ton of NCAA Football
  • specifically RB'
  • takes copious notes

He wants to become a scout, in some organisation after he hangs up the cleats ...
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I really hope we offer Gore an assistant position after he retires from the league …
  • specifically RB'
  • takes copious notes

He wants to become a scout, in some organisation after he hangs up the cleats ...

Hope the 49ers bring him in as a scout
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by post_primitive:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I would absolutely love to see Frank Gore back with the 49ers. Sign him to a two year deal regardless if Hyde is re-signed or not.

#BRINGBACKFRANK

100%.

Gore's got another 2 years in him as an 8 touch per game third down back. He might be 34, but he's still a better blocker than Hyde, a better receiver, and a true pro in the locker room. Plus, he deserves to retire a niner.

Hell yeah haha. In the 2nd year we could always do the approach i mentioned where you pretty much shut him down first half of season and you save for a December run. It would kinda be like a Jerome Bettis type of deal..and the bus ran hard knowing that was his last year, his last hoorah

Hell yeah, then retire a Niner for sure

I can see the move being a chill one IF and hopefully when we fix the O-Line this off season. Think he can play in this system if used appropriately. Pass pro still on point.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
  • specifically RB'
  • takes copious notes

Hope the 49ers bring him in as a scout

That would be really really sweet ...
Frank should be here for this....
Originally posted by jcs:

That last SB run breaks my heart every time I see it. It would have been the perfect crowning moment for my favourite 49er of all time (and I did live through the glory years). Just another 6 yards...
Not even listed on the injury report less than a week after taking this hit.

^ Probably a good thing Frank's foot wasn't quite fully planted at the point of impact. Looks like that bloke was deliberately aiming to injure, the c**t.
Originally posted by Zealot:
^ Probably a good thing Frank's foot wasn't quite fully planted at the point of impact. Looks like that bloke was deliberately aiming to injure, the c**t.

Yeah. That'll be a nice bruise lol. Frank too strong. Come back home Frankie!.... I don't wanna hear no nonsense if hes willing to take a low deal
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 20, 2017 at 2:22 AM ]

Yeah. That'll be a nice bruise lol. Frank too strong. Come back home Frankie!.... I don't wanna hear no nonsense if hes willing to take a low deal

Frank left his heart in San Francisco. Bring him on back!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by znk916:
Not even listed on the injury report less than a week after taking this hit.

f**k, that could've been the end of him. That fkn turf is doing him no favors in the last seasons of his career.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 20, 2017 at 4:21 AM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Damn. He dodged that bullet for sure.
Originally posted by Zealot:

Frank left his heart in San Francisco. Bring him on back!

I really think bringing him back would a lil fuel in his tank too... The mind makes the body go
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Oh yeah! We get some Frank action today!
Share 49ersWebzone