LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol at how excited Staley is
When the team finally got to the airport after its exhausting 13-7 overtime loss to the Bills in their otherwise entertaining game worthy of the nickname "The Blizzard in Buffalo," quarterback Jacoby Brissett sat down on the plane and echoed the sentiments of every player boarding the aircraft.

Well — almost every player, that is.

"I remember we were on the plane talking and I was like, 'Man, I'm kind of tired,'" Brissett recalled on Monday with a smile. "Frank said, 'What? You're tired?' He was like, 'No, you're out of shape.'"

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Gore obviously brutally honest. I like that. Lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
He wants that all time leading rusher title.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:

Bring back Frank!

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Whether you think he can still play at a high level or not, he'll come dirt cheap and he will compete for his playing time like he always has. We have such a young roster, we need a vet presence to show guys like Trent Brown and Aaron Lynch what it means to be a pro, take care of your body, and show up every damn week.

We owe it to him to finally get a chance to play with a franchise QB and an offensive mastermind coach. He's waited his whole career for this kind of opportunity.
Originally posted by znk916:
Bring back Frank!

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Whether you think he can still play at a high level or not, he'll come dirt cheap and he will compete for his playing time like he always has. We have such a young roster, we need a vet presence to show guys like Trent Brown and Aaron Lynch what it means to be a pro, take care of your body, and show up every damn week.

We owe it to him to finally get a chance to play with a franchise QB and an offensive mastermind coach. He's waited his whole career for this kind of opportunity.

Cam Inman‏Verified account @CamInman 21m21 minutes ago More
Cam Inman Retweeted Stephen Holder

#49ers all-time leading rusher will be on national stage Thursday night, audition for a 2018 team. I'm not gonna dare start connecting dots on possible return (although I could see him meshing with new regime)

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Jcool:

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by znk916:
Bring back Frank!

#49ers all-time leading rusher will be on national stage Thursday night, audition for a 2018 team. I'm not gonna dare start connecting dots on possible return (although I could see him meshing with new regime)

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's not coming back. f**k Jed.

It was Baalke that didnt want him back
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

*fap fap fap fap fap*
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

so?
f**k jed.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

so?
f**k jed.

This. Jed should have said, dude...it's Frank f**king Gire. He ain't going nowhere Trent.

I am guessing it was the analytics department who determined he was not worthy.
Share 49ersWebzone