LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 307 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
dudes averaging over 5 yards a pop so far. Harbaugh is definitely lengthening Gores career and keeping our main weapon fresh for the entire season if he keeps the caries down like hes doing. especially when jacobs comes back both of these dudes are gonna be putting up big numbers
dudes averaging over 5 yards a pop so far. Harbaugh is definitely lengthening Gores career and keeping our main weapon fresh for the entire season if he keeps the caries down like hes doing. especially when jacobs comes back both of these dudes are gonna be putting up big numbers
If he finishes the year very strong I say add another year to his contract
love frank, best 49er rb ever
Go
Inconvenient truth
But he's old and sucks now!
He shoulda got more than 12 touches yesterday.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I couldn't figure that one out either. I wish they'd try to work him into the passing game a little more.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I couldn't figure that one out either. I wish they'd try to work him into the passing game a little more.

It is why we lost, the offense couldn't stay on the field because they became pass happy and the defense couldn't stop the play action because they became dick stupid.

definitly lost a step...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Franky is a baller he always starts out strong and tails off towards the end of the year.
Originally posted by susweel:
Franky is a baller he always starts out strong and tails off towards the end of the year.

Actually he has historically been terrible threw the first 3 games of the season. 2011 was the only year in which his first half was more productive than his second half
[ Edited by DirtyP on Sep 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM ]
What's the percentage of games that we have lost when he coughs up the ball at least once?
Yeah but what has he done for us lately?
Share 49ersWebzone