LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
He should still be a 49er...the biggest mistake of Jed and Trent. Miss you Frank

this++

We've gone through so many RBs since he left that i lost track.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
He should still be a 49er...the biggest mistake of Jed and Trent. Miss you Frank

this++

We've gone through so many RBs since he left that i lost track.
I don't even remember why they let him go. Stupid.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
FRONK THE TONK, FRONT THE TONK!

Originally posted by Morgan49:

Cuz baalke's b***h ass wanted to pay him peanuts. Slapped him in the face with some b******t low ball offer. Gore had no choice but to walk away from it.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Cuz baalke's b***h ass wanted to pay him peanuts. Slapped him in the face with some b******t low ball offer. Gore had no choice but to walk away from it.

Baalke's way to force his guys on the field....same with Vance when he got rid of VD.
[ Edited by jcs on Aug 31, 2017 at 9:25 AM ]
Imagine Gores play style and vision on shanahans offense miss this dude.

I will always love Frank Gore. I feel like we did him wrong fo sho. Stupid ass baalke.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

I will always love Frank Gore. I feel like we did him wrong fo sho. Stupid ass baalke.

One of the biggest mistakes this franchise has made in the last decade... besides letting go Harbaugh
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
yup. Fronk bleeds red n' gold. He says he's still a fan of the niners despite them throwing him on the curb like a bag of garbage.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

One of the biggest mistakes this franchise has made in the last decade... besides letting go Harbaugh

And both moves were Baalke's fault. Dumb ass.
I say this thread belongs under NinerTalk. Gore will always be a 9er and should always be talked about as a 9er.

Originally posted by CenCal9er:
I say this thread belongs under NinerTalk. Gore will always be a 9er and should always be talked about as a 9er.

I agree
Of guys who have rushed the ball over 2,600 times, only Eric Dickerson and Barry Sanders have a higher yards per carry.

Frank Gore is the Man! And should be a 1st ballot guy.
Hes been a top 10 rusher almost every year. Consistently being the best offensive player on the team and still producing.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

I agree

No. Stay on topic.

At some point you have to move on. He has averaged under 4 yards a carry both years in Indy. This very well could be his last season in the NFL, especially if his YPC drops off yet again.

He deserved the chance to go somewhere and make a run at the playoffs because it damn sure wasnt happening with the 49ers.

Too bad he chose Indy which had an awful GM who never bothered to build a defense there. Dude should have gone to New England.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 3, 2017 at 7:34 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

At some point you have to move on. He has averaged under 4 yards a carry both years in Indy. This very well could be his last season in the NFL, especially if his YPC drops off yet again.

He deserved the chance to go somewhere and make a run at the playoffs because it damn sure wasnt happening with the 49ers.

Too bad he chose Indy which had an awful GM who never bothered to build a defense there. Dude should have gone to New England.

I disagree. I think we should have made a good faith effort to keep him

In this era you need a stable of RBs, not 1 starter. Hyde hasn't ever proven durable. Plus Frank was niners heart and soul, you can't replace that. Leadership and character matter in team building
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 3, 2017 at 8:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone