Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by plummerfan:
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Just finished calling ShoePalace in San Bruno. My reason for calling was to see if we had to pay to meet Mr. Hall of Fame. The employee said and I quote, "All I know is that it's at 12 Noon and you either have to buy a beanie or a hat." The four hour drive will be worth it to just meet him for a few minutes. Longest road trip for a Niner hat!

Offer him.a contract while you're there.

I plan on telling him to please retire a 49er even if he wins a Super Bowl ring which I hope he really does
So jealous that you're getting to go...

Yeah, that's awesome man. Pleas post a pic or two...

Who's in for a kitty to bring frank back? I'll start it with $100. Can someone set up a trust, account? I will mail the check once it's all there.

...can't we do this on the internet? I remember reading something about this kind of thing....

Just finished calling ShoePalace in San Bruno. My reason for calling was to see if we had to pay to meet Mr. Hall of Fame. The employee said and I quote, "All I know is that it's at 12 Noon and you either have to buy a beanie or a hat." The four hour drive will be worth it to just meet him for a few minutes. Longest road trip for a Niner hat!

I plan on telling him to please retire a 49er even if he wins a Super Bowl ring which I hope he really does

I'm not sure how to post a pic using my mobile device. However, I only took a pic of him signing my football. He wasn't taking pictures with people because there was too many. However I did tell him to please retire a 49er after you win your Super Bowl ring, and his response, "oh s**t, what'chu think about that man" (telling his sidekick). I replied, even if the organization did you dirty you have to come back home. He said, "naw, they was good to me" and by then other people were waiting so I had to keep the line moving but he seems like a cool guy
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

I'm not sure how to post a pic using my mobile device. However, I only took a pic of him signing my football. He wasn't taking pictures with people because there was too many. However I did tell him to please retire a 49er after you win your Super Bowl ring, and his response, "oh s**t, what'chu think about that man" (telling his sidekick). I replied, even if the organization did you dirty you have to come back home. He said, "naw, they was good to me" and by then other people were waiting so I had to keep the line moving but he seems like a cool guy
That's cool. Seems like a genuinely good dude.
Hes being diplomatic. He wants to come back.
Gore, who turns 34 on Sunday, came close to a title in 2012 with the 49ers. However it plays out for him, Gore eventually will be standing next to a bronze likeness of himself one state to the east from where he currently plays.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/09/frank-gore-will-play-as-long-as-he-can-keep-up-with-the-youngsters/

I hope he has a good year. I'd love to see him get to #5 overall with career rushing. I think he would be a lock for the hall of fame if that happens.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I hope he has a good year too.
What an incredible run he's had, and still going strong at 34!!!

Truly one of the greats. He will get to Top 5 on the all-time rushing list. Should be a shoe-in for the HOF at this point.

I'm happy for him because I feel he was always under appreciated at the national level. There were flashier RBs, but none as consistent and durable as Frank.
I hope he plays forever
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Truly one of the greats. He will get to Top 5 on the all-time rushing list. Should be a shoe-in for the HOF at this point.

I'm happy for him because I feel he was always under appreciated at the national level. There were flashier RBs, but none as consistent and durable as Frank.

This. While everyone is talking about Beast Mode and AP Gore has been the most consistent. Most underrated RB of all time

Every other RB in the Top 11 for rushing is already a Hall of Famer. He's a lock right now.
10 years from now Gore will still be a solid flex option in fantasy.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
620 more yards to break into the Top 5 all time rushing leaders. You can do it Gore!
Originally posted by SofaKing:

This all day. Year in year out he performed and it didn't matter if there were 8 in the box the majority of the day, he usually got his yards.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
10 years from now Gore will still be a solid flex option in fantasy.

Share 49ersWebzone