LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can we get gore back? I see the Colts letting go of him and he would be perfect for Shanahans outside zone scheme.

Plus I miss him in red and gold.

also.. even if gire..
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Can we get gore back? I see the Colts letting go of him and he would be perfect for Shanahans outside zone scheme.

also.. even if gire..
The Colts are letting Gore go?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

also.. even if gire..
The Colts are letting Gore go?

lol no
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
gold49digger got some secret Colt sources?
Originally posted by SoCold:
gold49digger got some secret Colt sources?

LOL no it's all false hope...

He could be a cap cut. He's owed $5M this year and he is getting old. Colts will likely draft a young stud RB
Come back home Frankie!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
greatest 9er ever.

Eh Joe Montana and Jerry Rice still exist.

Love Frank Gore though. Can't wait until he's in the HOF
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
all this stupid blather about bringing back some old running back to make you feel good when our team has a laundry list of problems. the want for a old running back does not even compare to the need to fix the multiple issues with this team. what a bunch of silly sentimental son of a b***hes
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by cciowa:
all this stupid blather about bringing back some old running back to make you feel good when our team has a laundry list of problems. the want for a old running back does not even compare to the need to fix the multiple issues with this team. what a bunch of silly sentimental son of a b***hes

pretty feelsy for someone who thought getting rid of Frank was a good idea and that we would be good with Tomsula as HC

lol

Should have never let him go.

Wow, haven't seen you in awhile!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:

pretty feelsy for someone who thought getting rid of Frank was a good idea and that we would be good with Tomsula as HC

lol

Should have never let him go.
i need to make an adjustment ,, i meant to say silly stupid sentimental son of a b***hes
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
CC!!!

WARRUPP BRAHH !!??

WHERE YOU BEEN !!??

HOPE ALL IS WELL THUS FAR !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
  • jcs
  • Veteran

You mean other than Leadership and a reason to watch this lousy team? He's also been healthier than any of the backs on this roster over the last two years and oh...more productive.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by jcs:

You mean other than Leadership and a reason to watch this lousy team? He's also been healthier than any of the backs on this roster over the last two years and oh...more productive.

This^^^
Share 49ersWebzone