LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He will always be a 49er!!!!
Love Frank Gore!!!!
I dont like coming to this thread cuz it makes me sad that we couldnt have won a super bowl for Frank and he isnt gonna get a ring in INDY. One of the NFLs greatest RBs and one of the greatest 49ers of all time. I hope when he retires that he comes back with some sort of role in the organization
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 6, 2016 at 1:10 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont like coming to this thread cuz it makes me sad that we couldnt have won a super bowl for Frank and he isnt gonna get a ring in INDY. One of the NFLs greatest RBs and one of the greatest 49ers of all time. I hope when he retires that he comes back with some sort of role in the organization

If only Frank Gore would of gotten a carry inside the 5 yard line...
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by valrod33:

If only Frank Gore would of gotten a carry inside the 5 yard line...

or if he didn't let Ed Reed run him down at the 7 yard line...
  • Jiks
#FrankForHOF
How close is he to #7?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
How close is he to #7?

He's like 470 yards behind Eric Dickerson. He'll need to plat next season. 895 more yards passes Bettis and Tomlinson to be 5th all time.
  • Morgy
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
How close is he to #7?

He's like 470 yards behind Eric Dickerson. He'll need to plat next season. 895 more yards passes Bettis and Tomlinson to be 5th all time.

Man. He should be able to do that. Fingers crossed. He totally deserves the HOF IMO

vintage gore beastin

• Morgy
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

vintage gore beastin

So fluid and decisive.

That needed pass block highlights too. Cause he's the best at that.
One of the greats at his position for sure. Not only he's a pure runner, but also underrated with his blocking and receiving. And one of those lunch pail type guy who puts in all the work to get better everyday. A lead by example type of a leader. One of the good guys off the field as well. Miss this guy.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
One of the greats at his position for sure. Not only he's a pure runner, but also underrated with his blocking and receiving. And one of those lunch pail type guy who puts in all the work to get better everyday. A lead by example type of a leader. One of the good guys off the field as well. Miss this guy.

This. The man does everything. And he wants to win.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

vintage gore beastin

Thanks for posting. You're the best Frank. HOF if you play next year or not. Miss ya.
Feel bad Frank isnt going to get the ring he deserves.
Share 49ersWebzone