LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Just another year where Frank is proving his doubters wrong again. Oh, how I miss him.
It

Was

The

Texans.

An injured reggie bush with our oline could beat them.

If Hoyer doesn't throw that boneheaded duck bomb on 3rd and 2 the Texans still would've had a shot to win/tie.

The All mighty Colts,beaten by the texans.

lol,at discounting nearly 100 yards worth of rushing. I'd be surprised if Bush wouldn't have been done after first contact. Sorry, but I'll easily take Gore backing Hyde (which he said he'd do if he lost the competition) than that injury prone bust, the australian gimmick, and the miniature scrub. At the very least, we could use Gore's blocking ability, because holy s**t does this o-line need all the help it can get.

Well said. Frank Gore is a stud and I can't believe on a 49er forum you'd actually find posters hating on Gore. No wonder some fanbases call us the "Forty Whiners".
how in any way was I fingersnap in Z formation "hating" on Gire?

I'm just stating facts.

Texans are the Texans and the Pats are the Pats.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How nice of you to not care if Frank earns an extra $6-8 million over the life of his current contract. I'm sure you would have turned down that money just to stay with your current company. Keep in mind this is it for frank. He's not going into TV. He's not cut out for that. Unless he gets into coaching, this is it for him. No money coming in. $6-8 million is a lot of money. Not sure how close you've followed frank over the years, but an investor stole a s**t load of money from him and he's not sitting on every dollar he's ever earned. That extra cash he's earning with the colts contract could be doubling his net worth.

Okay, I did not know that. Thank you for that. I alters my perspective on things. He's such a stand-up guy and takes such good care of his family that I assumed he had been packing it away.
f**k the Pats, hope Frankie runs all over them
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by znk916:
f**k the Pats, hope Frankie runs all over them
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Oct 12, 2015 at 4:56 PM ]
holy s**t between the niners and the colts, this has been a f**king godawful season of football to watch
Looks like Gore going to retire without a ring. What a damn shame...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He joins a long list of great players who were not lucky enough to win a championship. The only consolation is that he wasn't going to win one here anyway.

Yeah its a shame. But he played in a sb ran for 100+ yards and scored a TD.
Franks colts are still in first place in their division. Even as crappy as they are, they could go on a run late in the season. Ala Ravens and Giants on their last SB titles. Likely? Not really. But possible.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Franks colts are still in first place in their division. Even as crappy as they are, they could go on a run late in the season. Ala Ravens and Giants on their last SB titles. Likely? Not really. But possible.

they are lucky they play in such a bad division

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:

and was not given a chance to win the game

That team is passing too much and whenever it seems Gore gets some good carries..."Holding, #..."
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by crabman82:

and was not given a chance to win the game
Yup its as big of a crime as the seahawks pulled on lynch
Luck looks alot like Kap this yr, hanging onto the ball forever and then getting sacked. It's really painful to watch, I thought I'd be getting to watch Frankie play for a top 5 offense finally instead of more Stanford inspired crap
Originally posted by znk916:
Luck looks alot like Kap this yr, hanging onto the ball forever and then getting sacked. It's really painful to watch, I thought I'd be getting to watch Frankie play for a top 5 offense finally instead of more Stanford inspired crap

It's like some of the conventional wisdom has been turned on its head. Dalton is tearing it up. Newton is doing great. Tannihill is tearing it up. Kaepernick and to a lesser extent, Luck, are stinking it up.
Share 49ersWebzone