Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Best vision in the league..
yup.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GOFRANKGO!

Originally posted by FL9er:
What in the hell was Eric Weddle doing on that TD run?

Getting Gored
  • Stud
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
GOFRANKGO!

You're not a true 49er fan then!!!! LOL.

Agreed. Go Frank!
We are true 49er fans. That's why we're here.
  • Stud
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
We are true 49er fans. That's why we're here.

If you're talking to me I was just joking, clearly mocking two other posters that think if you cheer for a former 49er on another team, that you're not a real 49er fan.

You know what Frank Gore thinks of that?

[ Edited by Stud on Sep 3, 2015 at 6:56 PM ]
Half the guys wishing he was still a Niner are probably the ones saying Gore was done 3 years ago and wanted him replaced
  • Stud
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Half the guys wishing he was still a Niner are probably the ones saying Gore was done 3 years ago and wanted him replaced

Yeah, probably not.

I've never bet against gore. Dude is timeless

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

NFL running backs and timeless is an oxymoron. Frank may have some fumes left in the Tank, but Hyde looks way more explosive. Gonna miss Frank, but it was clearly time to move on.
NFL running backs and timeless is an oxymoron. Frank may have some fumes left in the Tank, but Hyde looks way more explosive. Gonna miss Frank, but it was clearly time to move on.

nope time to transition not move on. you dont move on from the best vision in nfl. you hang on for as long as you can.

frank still has 200 carries left. 175/frank 225 hyde would have been just fine.

good thing baalke wouldnt go to 6m for frank so he could save the 2m to p*ss away on dockett. smart smart guy.

Nope. Dude should have retired as a Niner.
Originally posted by Stud:
If you're talking to me I was just joking, clearly mocking two other posters that think if you cheer for a former 49er on another team, that you're not a real 49er fan.

You know what Frank Gore thinks of that?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Nope. Dude should have retired as a Niner.
sentimental blather. you do not risk your financial house for anyone, one year at four million was more than fair for him. no way you give him a multi year deal. besides what is the diff? he will end up just like montana, haley, rice and others. they will end their career elsewhere but they will always come back to the flock after they are done
Share 49ersWebzone