There are 245 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
VD's brother Vontae is wearing #21 for Indy.

Gore is going to be like

Gore already picked 32, his college number
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
VD's brother Vontae is wearing #21 for Indy.

Gore is going to be like

Bizarro Gore...

Gonna be really weird watching him now...
Originally posted by valrod33:

Longest active consec start streak for RB going to wear the college number shrouded with injury...

Mini VD should take one for the team but by the looks of it on Twitter, not going to happen.

Really want those career stats padded by that AFC South and 6-7 man boxes in Indy.
GOAT
I hope Gore does well. If we suck, I hope he gets a ring. If we are in the Super Bowl against the Colts, I hope he gets 2 yards and loses 8 fumbles.
Gonna be sickening to see him in another uniform.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
How good is Indy's O-line at run blocking? I got a sad feeling that Gore isn't going to sniff 1000 yards this season.
[ Edited by lazy on May 7, 2015 at 12:46 PM ]
Originally posted by lazy:
How good is Indy's O-line at run blocking? I got a sad feeling that Gore isn't going to sniff 1000 yards this season.

We didn't always have the best blocking for him, but he still gets his yards. I think with the passing juggernaut in front of him it will force teams to focus on that instead of him.
  • bors
  • Veteran
They wont stick with tbe run frank needs his carries
This still feels weird. I'm sure it won't fully hit us all until the season starts. I haven't had this feeling about a Niner switching to another team since Jerry Rice with the Raiders almost 15 years ago.

The one positive in Patrick Willis's retirement is that we never got to see him play in another uniform.

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
They wont stick with tbe run frank needs his carries

i think i understood what you're saying there...

ya, basically, frank needs his touches to be good. he's always been more of a 2nd quarter / 2nd half back. he's not going to rush for 100 yards on 5 carries.
Originally posted by VDSF:

Wouldn't it really be something to see Niners - Colts in SB 50. A pipe dream I know, but would be epic.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
well, since the niners are gonna finish 4th in the NFC West..................... GO COLTS!
Happy Birthday Frank
Share 49ersWebzone