LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm so excited about Gore's focus now. He's one of those genuine "team" guys who don't give a crap about the money, but rather what's fair and equitable. We have had too many great Niners leave instead of finishing their career as a Niner. He's going to go off!

Congratulations Gore, you deserve it!

Now I have to address this...

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I might do that. Gore is definitely over rated

R u serious, Kalen?! It's a frickin' appreciation thread...so, why be crass?

It's this kind of disrespect that runs rampant even on what some may call a small scale, but it's still disrespect. No?

Do you feel better taking that big fat dump on one of the best backs this franchise has had the privilege of drafting? It's his thread right? It's supposed to be congrats! Applause! Time to eat frickin' cake time.

Then I read this crap and others like it.

Yea, I'm pissed about it 'cause I'm tired of the meaningless and conscious effort to be disrespectful just to be right...it seems that way.

If you ain't got notin' nice to day, well you know 'cause it ain't worth 25%.

Hey, you're still one of the bros. Don't have to like you right now...the same with the rest of you crass bros.
[ Edited by ninertico on Aug 31, 2011 at 9:03 PM ]
It's nice to have a guy that WANTS to be a Niner his whole life. Rare these days.
Damn , I can't wait to see Gore become the all time leading 49er rusher , and then finally I really want to see Gore get the super bowl ring he so very much deserves to complete his career here. I have seen a lot of great RB's here with the SF 49ers , but Gore's been getting it done without a great OL and without a lot of the other offensive talent that would take some of the defense's focus off of the RB. I am really looking forward to seeing Gore in this offense ....... Gore is great.

Heart , passion , work ethic , and the football IQ to match.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Damn , I can't wait to see Gore become the all time leading 49er rusher , and then finally I really want to see Gore get the super bowl ring he so very much deserves to complete his career here. I have seen a lot of great RB's here with the SF 49ers , but Gore's been getting it done without a great OL and without a lot of the other offensive talent that would take some of the defense's focus off of the RB. I am really looking forward to seeing Gore in this offense ....... Gore is great.

Heart , passion , work ethic , and the football IQ to match.
Q: Do you think every star running back would be as cool as you've been splitting carries with a rookie?

GORE: I feel like he deserved (to start). I felt that I would have been wrong as a man letting him work all week and I didn't practice not one day, and then Sunday I just get in and be a starter. That wouldn't be right as a man. I like Kendall. He's a hard worker. He's a great kid. He wants to get better and I'm here to help him. I've been in the league seven years now and I'm still going. If he can help this team get to that level that I've never been, I'm willing to let him help me.

Frank Gore on Being a Teammate and a Man

awesome interview.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Q: Do you think every star running back would be as cool as you've been splitting carries with a rookie?

GORE: I feel like he deserved (to start). I felt that I would have been wrong as a man letting him work all week and I didn't practice not one day, and then Sunday I just get in and be a starter. That wouldn't be right as a man. I like Kendall. He's a hard worker. He's a great kid. He wants to get better and I'm here to help him. I've been in the league seven years now and I'm still going. If he can help this team get to that level that I've never been, I'm willing to let him help me.

awesome interview.

Gore. A true class act. The fact that he wanted to stay a niner despite the struggles and what he said in that interview. He forever has my respect.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

awesome interview.
Bawse, a true Niner. He's been through so many crap years, cannot believe some doubt his heart.
The Inconvenient Truth! who was the one the dawned him with that moniker?
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

somebody on nfl network.... wanna say eisen.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I wanted to say esien to, But he doesn't seem like a niner guy.

Steve Mariucci I am almost positive.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I wanted to say esien to, But he doesn't seem like a niner guy.

eh, I think it was Chris Berman during his halft time highlights segment
I appreciate Frank.
I think Frank enjoys the competition with Hunter and it brings out the best in him. Actually, I think Harbaugh is setting up a team with lots of competitions like that and it is making the 9ers better.
I was one of them, I doubted you Frank, I am sorry.

I am going to flush myself now
Share 49ersWebzone