LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Amazing how all the "Gore is Evil" talk has suddenly disappeared. Amazing!!!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

i love disappearing acts, don't you?

You know how bipolar some of our fellow fans can be.
Gore is such a diva, how could he accept such a generous contract?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Not mel I still think the 49ers made a mistake that they will regret later this year by signing him.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Like I said in other threads.....weve "Barry Sanders" his career....the least we could do is give him a contract that would show apprecioation for his efforts.....Im glad we did though.....

Barry Sanders is a great example, but as embarrassing as this is to say, even Barry got to six playoff games (only won like one of them).

Gore has yet to play in a single one. That's fvcking sickening. After all he's done. He could very well end up being the 49ers all-time leading rusher, they better damn well get him some post season success.

I really, truely beleive that all will change this year.....Playoffs.....Here we come.....
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

You know how bipolar some of our fellow fans can be.

For reals. Our organization is so f**king cheap! I can't believe they spent so much money on Frank Gore and Ray McDonald!

soooo cheap, they're saving for a new stadium

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Nice.

I have said it before..Frank is a bad bad man. I feel he is going to explode this year. 1400+ yards, 10+ TDs. Lets go baby.
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/08/gore-driven-by-loyalty-wants-to-be-a-lifetime-49er.html

This article embodies everything Gore stands for. He's a selfless player who is completely committed to his craft. Those are hard to find in the NFL these days. Despite the Niners dicking around and fumbling to a piss poor record every year, he still wants to end his career here and thanks them for drafting him to this day. He also mentions the fans as a reason for wanting to stay here, that's always great to hear too.

Willis make take the cake for the 49ers "best" player in the eyes of NFL observers, but this guy will always be the leader and soul of this team; the one remembered as a huge bright spot during a pitch black era.

Originally posted by susweel:

Not mel I still think the 49ers made a mistake that they will regret later this year by signing him.

What you rather have for the next 3 years: Gore and Hunter, plus a little sprinkling in of Dixion or would you rather have just Hunter and Dixion? I know what I would pick...
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Frank Gore is the best RB in Niners history. It isn't close.
one of my all time favorite niners!! great to have him for 3 more years!! great move by our gm, paragh, Jed and coach!!!
I really cant wait to see what he does in the Harbaugh offense....If healthy, I 'm thinking 1350. With a couple 200 yard games.

I blame Baalke...
Share 49ersWebzone