LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Bump!

Gore's hip is recovered and he's ready to demolish defenses in '11.

Like that SI article said, it will be interesting to see if Harbaugh's offense can get him the ball in open spaces.

Gore has never had the luxury of getting the ball with room to run in this dismal offense. This guy still has the talent and the wheels. Should our offense allow for space, he could be up for a big year.

Get some #21. You deserve the postseason!

I wonder if his inability to workout because of his hip issue will affect his play? Usually this kid would be pulling tires up a sand hill this time of the year...

Gore has been working out, someone posted a video with him, ochocinco and terrelle pryor working out together,

Frank has been putting in work

Absolutely. Never have to worry about this guy's work ethic. I really want to see them incorporate Hunter a bit more to preserve Gore. It'd be really unfair for the team to run him/his career into the ground and then find success that he helped build after he leaves the team/retires.

I'd rather see his workload decrease and keep him around for another 3-4 years. It's the right thing to do and he'd be most effective that way.

I know some on this board realize how valuable/talented he is right now but I feel others take him for granted. When the time comes and he's no longer a Niner, all those that doubted how truly gifted he was will realize what an immense talent he is.
Cool video i found on youtube of Gore in college, Still the top all around back in the league imo. With 2 rebuilt knees...

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Can't wait to see him run again!!!
Greatest 49er RB ever

#fact
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Greatest 49er RB ever

#fact

Greatest 49er RB ever

#fact

without a muthafukin doubt my brotha
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Greatest 49er RB ever

#fact

without a muthafukin doubt my brotha

Would of loved to see what Gore would of looked like with the Niner teams of the 80's or 90's.
Welcome back Frank the Tank:

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
I love me some Frank Gore.

He has given me hope in every game he played.

With our new offense, I really feel that he has a chance to put up some good numbers this season.

FOOTBALL!

HARBAUGH!

GORE!

WOOOOOO!!!
I hope the franchise understands this guy is the only reason true fans even watched this team during the alex smith era
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The chances of Frank getting any kind of extension here are slim and none. Dont be surprised if Frank gets really frustrated by the lack of negotiations.
Frank Gore is the only jersey that I own outside of the classics.
Originally posted by susweel:
The chances of Frank getting any kind of extension here are slim and none. Dont be surprised if Frank gets really frustrated by the lack of negotiations.

Share 49ersWebzone