LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kray28:
I was pissed he didn't score.

Why? He did the right thing.
I let out a sigh of relief, especially when he got down before rolling out of bounds.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i was jumping for joy at a local bar while flipping off the bandwagon seahawks fans. And i also gave them the suck it gesture. But i was really surprised to see frank just go down on the ground.

Once again, it was smart football.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I was happy. I think I said, "Truly: this is a fortuitous development. I say, good show, Franklin!" I might have even imbibed in a celebratory tug from the snifter.

As is only proper for a gentleman of such refined taste and manner...I salute you sir.
That was the loudest I yelled this season (at least when watching it at home).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by kray28:
I was pissed he didn't score.

Why? He did the right thing.

He goes out of bounds on that play then you give the midget too much time to come back. It was the right move.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
My son and I leaped to our feet, yelling "go, go, go"! It was somewhat reminiscent of the SB...Gore makes the big run, setting us up in the RZ. Very exciting play, to say the least.
Know what I like about this thread? Not one SheHag fan has posted in here. It's free of verbal dumps. This is a good thing. A good thing indeed.
I had an oddly calm no reaction while my wife was screaming...its the regular season. we expect to beat seattle at home is what i thought to myself, this is what we are expected to do, now lets finish the game and move on

the real marbles will be on the line later

When he made that last cut:

When I saw the angle he was taking: - - -

I was thinking either

- Possibly hurt
- Ran out of gas
- Trying to run out of bounds to burn clock

Personally, I've been waiting to see Frank break a big one all the way (esp. with people doubting his breakaway speed) like he did against SEA years ago, so to see him running towards the sideline wasn't as exciting (but looked kinda funny).

Can't argue with the results, though.
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is exactly how it went..

"OH SHIIIET!!!! GORE!!!! WOOOOOO HOOO HE'S GONE!! TO THE 50, TO THE 40......TO THE 35.....to the 30....to the 28...to the 24....oh he fell...he is hurt?...he's not. WOO HOOO!!

• hps49
  • Veteran
"Wish he was faster" lol... But great run
  • thl408
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Know what I like about this thread? Not one SheHag fan has posted in here. It's free of verbal dumps. This is a good thing. A good thing indeed.

Actually, I'd like to know how SEA fans reacted when FRANK THE TANK broke off that huge run to ice the game. Were they in 12th man mode and screaming their head off? Or did they actually stfu.
Share 49ersWebzone